Please Read

verum vox vocis

I don't mind doing things you ask me to do such as close or deleted threads or specific posts. It's part of my job description B) . However, if you wish to have a thread of yours cleaned, closed, or deleted, I would appreciate it if you took the time to actually send me or one of my fellow mods a message with such a request, and not just say so in the thread in question.

It shouldn't take more than thirty seconds, a minute at the outside, to do something like this. It would make our job that much easier, for everyone involved.

I will leave this thread pinned to remind you of this request.

Maybe it is...but that's not the translation of my name.

Merely a different aspect of the theme my name is a part of.

"True voice of voices"?

Been ages since i last read Latin, but i think vocis and vox are the same word in different grammatical form. Not sure though.

I see... Fairly certain 'Truth' translates to 'Veritas' though... 'Verum' is more like 'True' iirc.

Oh well, that's translator programs i guess...

Edit: Looked it up, "Veritas Vox Vocis" would be correct, meaning "The Voice of Truth"... I'm less out of shape than i thought ^^

Edited by Amyante

• 1 month later...

A reminder to some of you. Bumping a topic without including some kind of IC content is bad, m'kay?

No, I will not name any names here, but I've seen several such posts over the last few days.

This needs to stop. That's what PM's, or IRC, or any other method of communication you can use is for.

A reminder to some of you. Bumping a topic without including some kind of IC content is bad, m'kay?

No, I will not name any names here, but I've seen several such posts over the last few days.

This needs to stop. That's what PM's, or IRC, or any other method of communication you can use is for.

Question: Would it be a warnable offense to any of those that continued doing it, after this post?

• 6 months later...