A VERY IMPROTANT JERKIN ANNOUNCEMENT

western skier

flag12-1.gif

From our Emperor, EddyH:

All treaties that the Jerkin Empire has currently in effect, have hereby been canceled. Although our MDoAP Between JE and \m/ is still in effect.

western skier

MoD

*sorry for the title misspelling <_<

Edited by western skier

lol man we aint defenseless, were a sanctioned alliance. to be more precise were ranked 6th so we aint defenselss.

Point? You are sanctioned, big deal. Attack an alliance like CDT, PWN, or AZTEC and you will find that your sanctioned status will die quickly. JE is full of war newbies, they wouldn't last too long against an experienced nation.

Point? You are sanctioned, big deal. Attack an alliance like CDT, PWN, or AZTEC and you will find that your sanctioned status will die quickly. JE is full of war newbies, they wouldn't last too long against an experienced nation.

everybody has to start somewhere in experience.

theres many that can tell you im not a war newb.

i know you arent stating it straight to me but im the emperor so if it's towards my alliance it's towards me.

In that case, you are a war newb. If the majority of your alliance fails at fighting wars, and if it counts towards you, then you fail at war.

no ES i have just got control of the alliance lol. don't u ever actually read the first post in a thread?

I do, actually. You are going to find that it's a lot more difficult to run an alliance in TE than you think it is.