Another Trouble Victory

Desperado

Sadly to say TE seems to bring the worst out of players you never see this in SE but i wonder what will happen to all these Jokers on TE who abuse each other i can see some SE wars resulting from this, i very sure TPF SE and TE does not tolerate such... well you know.

The Phoenix is eternal and never dies the only thing Trouble brings to the table is food for the TPF war machine, i am 100% sure if Trouble wasn't here living up to their name then TPF wars would almost be null and that would not be fun now would it?

Finally, someone see's the light! It's for the fun!

2L%20Motivation.jpg

Edited by Desperado

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fun is a very subjective term. We don't find a lot of what you do very funny.

Turning six Trouble nations into toys has been fun for me though :)

Stuff

I hate quoting the posts like this one, it comes out looking awkward.

So just a general answer.

I'm willing to bet I've killed a lot more of your soldiers than you have of mine. I know I've won a lot more ground attacks than you have, long before you were sanctioned. I was up tech, you were down tech long before you got sanctioned. You going to even try to argue that? You were inevitably dead no matter what and you know it. Now you're a tech farm as long as I can keep you buying soldiers.

Why are you crying so hard? You guys have pulled so many underhanded moves I don't see any reason for you to complain over a legit one. Fake PMs, the mass PMs to our nations, putting "Protected by TPF" in your bios, the list is massive. You can sugar-coat it any way you want, make any excuses you want: You ran a nation named Phoenix Federation for white team senate. It was an under-handed attempt to get our nations to vote for your candidate. We see no reason for us to respect your alliance in any way. You don't deserve any.

You were dead no matter what and you know it.

After all you've pulled, quit crying about it. This is nothing.

I'm willing to bet I've killed a lot more of your soldiers than you have of mine. I know I've won a lot more ground attacks than you have, long before you were sanctioned. I was up tech, you were down tech long before you got sanctioned. You going to even try to argue that? You were inevitably dead no matter what and you know it. Now you're a tech farm as long as I can keep you buying soldiers.

Merely highlighting that you have tended to lose your offensive battles against me, or get those "you lost more troops/other stuff but kinda won" reports. You can be 'winning' in the battles, but you can win them and still be losing more money, soldiers, and all other fun things. What you don't seem to get is that you can be down tech, or infra, or anything and still conduct a successful war. You can keep trying to steal my tech in ones and twos. I'll keep fighting.

And because I almost never get to use this:

That is not dead which can eternal lie, and in strange aeons even Death may die.

Edited by Mary the Fantabulous

Merely highlighting that you have tended to lose your offensive battles against me, or get those "you lost more troops/other stuff but kinda won" reports. You can be 'winning' in the battles, but you can win them and still be losing more money, soldiers, and all other fun things. What you don't seem to get is that you can be down tech, or infra, or anything and still conduct a successful war. You can keep trying to steal my tech in ones and twos. I'll keep fighting.

And because I almost never get to use this:

That is not dead which can eternal lie, and in strange aeons even Death may die.

...but I believe I've actually won most of the ground battles against you, by far. Do I have to post them? I'll call scoreboard again if you want to bet on this. Those you mentioned are the exceptions to the rule, that's why they were noteworthy. I've won more than I've lost both offensively and defensively, though.

I went back and looked at the PMs. I've won 5 of 7 offensive battles according to the quick math. I lost one on the 27th, on a troop dump when you finished last in my attack rotation. I had to get rid of some troops to kill Reaver that day. Hehe. You happened not to be in my kill rotation tonight, I got your friends tonight instead of you. I'm not sure of your definition of "successful" here. I think being up 60 tech is pretty successful for me. Not to mention winning the titles y'all seem to brag about most, the casualty awards.

I have a decent lead (for now at least) in attacking casualties and a shrinking one for defending casualties. I've got six wars, albeit not all of them active. I launched 8 grounds tonight and got a defeat alert. You were the only one I didn't bother with tonight. If you get out of anarchy you'd buy more soldiers wouldn't you? That way I can kill them all again and keep taking your tech.

As an alliance right now, we lead the whole front page of the Alliance stats in average NS. That despite this war and most everyone else's peace. You guys are actually up to 645 avg NS, which means you probably recruited a few more players from SE. Your alliance score is down from the 30th and ours is up. I'm not sure what your definition of successful is here, either.

I honestly think I have the sweep here. Just sayin'. I'm winning my wars, my alliance is winning theirs, and I've currently got the triple crown of casualty awards.

Anyway, I see you chose the Metallica version of those lines, not the H.P. Lovecraft version.

I guess that explains a lot, eh?

Good choice :)

Edited by ClashPoint

Finally, someone see's the light! It's for the fun!

Yes it is for the fun but trashing each other and being ill mannered 5 yr olds isn't on, you act like that in SE and you get your self Nuked ten fold while in TE its 500NS nations fighting 501 NS nations as much entertaining as that would be all these wars seem so silly and what ever goal both sides are trying to achieve well done i think its quite over.

Yes it is for the fun but trashing each other and being ill mannered 5 yr olds isn't on, you act like that in SE and you get your self Nuked ten fold while in TE its 500NS nations fighting 501 NS nations as much entertaining as that would be all these wars seem so silly and what ever goal both sides are trying to achieve well done i think its quite over.

Yeah but check the redness around your log in this is TE not SE. Nothing done here should ever carry over two completely different games hence two completely different characters.. If youll notice we have TPF SE members, Valhalla members and NPO members in TROUBLE so well never mind you probably wouldnt understand anyway please carry on with TROUBLE you suck sentiments cuz I will continue on with my LOLing at you.

Edited by Buds The Man

Fun is a very subjective term. We don't find a lot of what you do very funny.

Turning six Trouble nations into toys has been fun for me though :)

I hate quoting the posts like this one, it comes out looking awkward.

So just a general answer.

Why are you crying so hard? You guys have pulled so many underhanded moves I don't see any reason for you to complain over a legit one. Fake PMs, the mass PMs to our nations, putting "Protected by TPF" in your bios, the list is massive. You can sugar-coat it any way you want, make any excuses you want: You ran a nation named Phoenix Federation for white team senate. It was an under-handed attempt to get our nations to vote for your candidate. We see no reason for us to respect your alliance in any way. You don't deserve any.

You were dead no matter what and you know it.

After all you've pulled, quit crying about it. This is nothing.

Ya know, Not one person in Trouble has complained. There is no crying. Stop making invalid accusations because it is only what you want to happen. Well, I have great news: 15 minutes with - Nevermind, not happening.

Edited by Desperado

Ya know, Not one person in Trouble has complained. There is no crying. Stop making invalid accusations because it is only what you want to happen. Well, I have great news: 15 minutes with - Nevermind, not happening.

I LOL'd, Would you like to see proof that refutes this lie? :lol1: :lol1: :blush:

Yeah but check the redness around your log in this is TE not SE. Nothing done here should ever carry over two completely different games hence two completely different characters.. If youll notice we have TPF SE members, Valhalla members and NPO members in TROUBLE so well never mind you probably wouldnt understand anyway please carry on with TROUBLE you suck sentiments cuz I will continue on with my LOLing at you.

Its not completely different its virtually the same game just shorter and faster. If your a jerk in one game you are a jerk in all games, putting on this 'character' doesn't save you from anything and i'm very sure if someone offended my honor in 'one game' i would surely want pay back in 'another game' people don't just act like complete ya know.... and should be able to get away claiming its only a 'character' that is the cowards way of not manning up to what you said. I am not sure why you would 'Lol' at me i was bagging both sides equally over this utterly Pointless war.

Its not completely different its virtually the same game just shorter and faster. If your a jerk in one game you are a jerk in all games, putting on this 'character' doesn't save you from anything and I'm very sure if someone offended my honor in 'one game' i would surely want pay back in 'another game' people don't just act like complete ya know.... and should be able to get away claiming its only a 'character' that is the cowards way of not manning up to what you said. I am not sure why you would 'Lol' at me i was bagging both sides equally over this utterly Pointless war.

Well now that you see the nature of what Trouble is, you can see that this war is not Pointless.

Trouble has come to TE to cause problems for everyone, TPF was just the first to smack them down

for their disrespect of our fellow TE players as well as our self.

You can not reason with, extract rational behavor or respect from These people.

The only thing they understand is disapline.....And thats what they are getting.

BG.

The only thing they understand is disapline.....And thats what they are getting.

Whatchu mean, these people? >_>

In reference to the rest of your post, we came to TE to have fun. That's all. You guys threatened us, we refused to back down, and here we are.

Well now that you see the nature of what Trouble is, you can see that this war is not Pointless.

Trouble has come to TE to cause problems for everyone, TPF was just the first to smack them down

for their disrespect of our fellow TE players as well as our self.

BG.

Really its OK!!! It's a game.. Might I suggest getting some help or rehab?

That's all. You guys threatened us, we refused to back down, and here we are.

You left out putting "Protected by TPF" in your bios, faking gov PMs, mass messaging our membership, running a nation for senate with the name "Phoenix Federation," and a whole lot more. You guy started picking a fight with us from the moment you existed. Now you've got it and you're crying like champions while getting beaten to a pulp. I guess if that's your idea of victory you're losers of the highest level. WTG Trouble!

That's where we are.

You're the one complaining the most, you made this stupid thread.

Here's the OP of this stupid thread:

TPF is already resorting to sanctioning. Poor show tpf, blah blah, I expected nothing less, blah blah, Yadie yadie yah.... TPF is losing :)

Think you could rid us? Not so fast. Here comes the hat trick in casualties.

This is completely complaining! That's ALL it is.

Most importantly and currently: I have the hat trick in casualties!

Not to mention six dead Trouble tech farms at my disposal.

Good times, eh?

You left out putting "Protected by TPF" in your bios, faking gov PMs, mass messaging our membership, running a nation for senate with the name "Phoenix Federation," and a whole lot more. You guy started picking a fight with us from the moment you existed. Now you've got it and you're crying like champions while getting beaten to a pulp. I guess if that's your idea of victory you're losers of the highest level. WTG Trouble!

That's where we are.

Blah blah blah, SSDD ..... can you please change songs , this one is getting a bit old. Finding you a bit boring, can you come up with something new, maybe like...

We decided to quit complaining about Trouble and actually try to make this game fun. How about that, can ya do that?

Blah blah blah, SSDD ..... can you please change songs , this one is getting a bit old. Finding you a bit boring, can you come up with something new, maybe like...

We decided to quit complaining about Trouble and actually try to make this game fun. How about that, can ya do that?

As stated above: This thread was born from your complaining and here you are complaining about my incredible truthful and accurate post.

This song isn't old to us, it's recitation of the truth. You guys wanted a fight from the second you were conceived. You got one and it's crushing you. You won't be worth anything for the rest of session, when the biggest nations you have are new rerolls. You aren't contenders for anything, not the flag, not alliance honors, nothing. You're failures. I guess you caused a bunch of trouble, ooooo, wow what a low goal to have. Any bunch of clowns can do that. SO!?! How hard is it to be a bunch of jerks?

When you guys actually try [ooc]to play the game itself[/ooc] rather then just mindlessly cause trouble, then maybe you'll be worth something. So far you're merely the TE version of Wiley Coyote, chasing the Phoenix Roadrunner and getting your butts handed to you time and time again every episode. How's that working out for you so far? Oh right, you're sniveling about LOSING.

Every word I've said about the actions of Trouble have been the truth.

Pretending differently won't make that go away.

not complaining just making a suggestion...

Here, have some cheese to go with that whine.

cheese_oh_cheese.jpg

Every word I've said about the actions of Trouble have been the truth.

Pretending differently won't make that go away.

Here, have some cheese to go with that whine.

cheese_oh_cheese.jpg

Trouble = 9 < all are having fun..... TPFte = 1 here might i say this in another way....

gangrape-stats-demotivational-poster-1251964134.jpg

Whatchu mean, these people? >_>

In reference to the rest of your post, we came to TE to have fun at the expense of TPF. That's all. You guys threatened us, kicked our butts and had fun doing it, we refused to back down, and here we are, TPF's tech farm.

There you go Mary, I got that fixed for you, now you seem more honest.. :lol1:

Edited by The Wizard of Oz