The Phoenix Federation

Clash

They were NOT half my size, of course. Ridiculous exaggeration, 85% or so on average. That's only about how big they got, I was ranked 10th when this war started. Besides, don't single that part out! I've had plenty to gloat about. I have the most casualties in all of TE by a pretty fair margin right now. I got hit by four Trouble nations at once, including like 20 straight war messages and was never anarchied (that's about a 3.5-1 NS ratio against me btw), I recently got banned from the Trouble IRC room - while AFK and at work no less - and Jacapo keeps offering me peace apparently because he's scared of me. I understand a LOT of their nations are begging for peace. I also just cooked myself a GARGANTUAN t-bone steak and I have beer.

What's not to gloat about?

The fact that you were still much bigger then them. You are EXPECTED to put people into anarchy at your size. You did a lot of damage to them you know when they were in Defcon 5, at 1200ns while you sat at a comfortable 2100. Now stop it. Your being a bad girl.

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The fact that you were still much bigger then them. You are EXPECTED to put people into anarchy at your size. You did a lot of damage to them you know when they were in Defcon 5, at 1200ns while you sat at a comfortable 2100. Now stop it. Your being a bad girl.

U mad? Don't cry.

Well, jeez dude, now you're just making stuff up.

NONE of them were ever 1200 ns, that's just silly. The smallest was maybe about 1300 when I was around 2000, and the biggest four were all over 1500 or so. Now, they all have multiple nations on them, and now have taken a bit of a beating. NOW they are smaller, silly child,

I don't think any of them were in defcon 5 when the wars started. Spies for the win. Ignore all the rest of my post, and it still doesn't go away. Besides now you're back to sniveling about my nation size. Am I a great nation builder or not? It wasn't THAT big an individual difference between the 3 nations that attacked me, and the 4-1 nations attacking simultaneously rather put me at a bit of a large disadvantage.

Why are you defending these clowns, anyways?

If they did half the stupid crap to your alliance that they've done to ours, we'd be supporting you.

Randy isn't with Black? did I miss something during my two days absence?

I LOL'd @ your perspective.. :lol1:

Randy isn't with Black? did I miss something during my two days absence?

Nah turns out he's actually with Avengers and just happened to switch AAs for a day for for grins and giggles. Then he got hit for wearing it that night, when we made the war that everyone knew was coming official. His bad luck to be in the wrong place at the wrong time. I wonder if Trouble did that to him on purpose? They knew the war was coming. That's their kind of move.

Nah turns out he's actually with Avengers and just happened to switch AAs for a day for for grins and giggles. Then he got hit for wearing it that night, when we made the war that everyone knew was coming official. His bad luck to be in the wrong place at the wrong time. I wonder if Trouble did that to him on purpose? They knew the war was coming. That's their kind of move.

Are you seriously accusing us of forcing his AA to switch? Either there is a new spy op, or you are pulling ideas from out of your behind. Of course there is always the possibility you don't know the mechanics of AA switching, but I'm sure Mr. Invincible knows all the game mechanics.

Are you seriously accusing us of forcing his AA to switch? Either there is a new spy op, or you are pulling ideas from out of your behind. Of course there is always the possibility you don't know the mechanics of AA switching, but I'm sure Mr. Invincible knows all the game mechanics.

The lies you guys pull. It's old, really.

Never said force. I said:

Nah turns out he's actually with Avengers and just happened to switch AAs for a day for for grins and giggles.

When it's that obvious, you're just ridiculous.

Haha, I hope he is not in trouble, oops, he needs avenge, o wait... :awesome:

No u!

Wait what?

And I was in Black last round. This round I'm in Avengers as I don't have time to play TE that much :( Maybe next round we shall return with a mighty force.

For someone who sits here bawwwwwwwwing about big bad Trouble being so "horrible and deceiving" you sure do say that a lot.

It's the meme of the moment apparently. Were you there the night when I was getting spam querried repeatedly with that phrase by your alliance on Coldfront? Typical weasel move on y'all's part. Anyways, you were never big, certainly not now when the biggest nations you have left are a tad over 1400 ns. You're only bad in the sense of being bad at TE in general.

It's the meme of the moment apparently. Were you there the night when I was getting spam querried repeatedly with that phrase by your alliance on Coldfront? Typical weasel move on y'all's part. Anyways, you were never big, certainly not now when the biggest nations you have left are a tad over 1400 ns. You're only bad in the sense of being bad at TE in general.

You Sir still do not get the concept of our alliance, we have already won the war we are waging, you just keep making the margin of our Win greater.

And as for the second alliance on lil' ol' trouble, Ha, more meat for the grinder

Your continuous tears must taste good to the people causing such pain.

Sadly, I am not one of those people. I should get out more.

I seem to have caused your nation a lot of pain.

It's a lot smaller now than when I started in on it.

Yes, my nation matters very much to me. I'll never lead again. Don't kid yourself. The other TPF guy has done more damage to me.

U mad?

I'm absolutely furious. HOW DARE YOU ATTACK ME?

Yes, my nation matters very much to me. I'll never lead again. Don't kid yourself. The other TPF guy has done more damage to me.

Come along now. I know what the stats are when I attack you.

You've lost just about every attack you've tried and I've won almost all mine.

I'd bet you've lost 90% of the total GAs.

Don't make me look it up.

Come along now. I know what the stats are when I attack you.

You've lost just about every attack you've tried and I've won almost all mine.

I'd bet you've lost 90% of the total GAs.

Don't make me look it up.

And that has what to do with skill? Also, you're still taking credit for another man's work.

And that has what to do with skill? Also, you're still taking credit for another man's work.

I'm taking credit for beating the crud out of you.

That happens every battle.

Edited by ClashPoint