The Phoenix Federation

Clash

The Phoenix Federation formally recognizes a state of war with the bunch of clowns called Trouble.

I sort of think of this as a war between those who like TE and respect it, and those who utterly disrespect it. The details of this war are scattered across TE's OWF. Go find them. Start here, then so here and finish here if you'd like. Maybe finish in here if you really like.

We aren't really putting full effort into this. Not all of our nations will be attacking, some will be watching our backs. We have allies for that as well, and they know who they are. There probably won't even be too many wars started by us, not right now. As far as we are concerned, Trouble declared on us as soon as they got here. They just didn't have enough courage to fight, not until we're making them. We'll take our time. We'll be thorough. They have been doing their best to provoke us since the start of the round. They've pulled more stupid stuff than anyone should ever be allowed too. They started it, but for the love of Admin and Steve, we're going to finish it.

At any rate. Time for all this talk and crud y'all have seen across these forums to end, at least to a certain extent. It's time to fight. This is what TE is for. This is why most of us are here. And this is why we're going to kill some bunch of disrespectful clowns who think otherwise. Here's some before and after pics:

Before

clowns.jpg

After

deadclowns.jpg

Have a nice night.

Edited by ClashPoint

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Your declaration of war is accepted. 1st Recon's defensive perimeter is prepared, artillery is pre-sighted and our morale is high. We're waiting for you TPF. Bring the ruckus(by my War-dec screen it's already being brought). Let's go.

To: Jasmine From: Mark Reynolds Date: 10/27/2009 12:07:26 AM

Subject: I pity you

Message: I am sorry to see that you have now fallen so low that you can only gain enjoyment from this game by trolling those who have done you no harm.

I don't need your worthless pity. Give me casualties or get out of my nation.

Well, I got hit by two Troubled nations, plus the two I beat on today.

So far in these wars, I am 12 -3 on grounds and I remain unanarchied.

That's all you got?

As the Trouble Foreign Affairs representative I would like to propose a surrender for The Phoenix Federation on the grounds that if this update blitz is the example of Federate might then you may as well just save the time and lay down arms. You may contact me at the usual channels. #trouble. If you're nice you might even not get banned. I await a query on the Trouble planetary communication system(TCPS). Force Recon out.

As the Trouble Foreign Affairs representative I would like to propose a surrender for The Phoenix Federation on the grounds that if this update blitz is the example of Federate might then you may as well just save the time and lay down arms. You may contact me at the usual channels. #trouble. If you're nice you might even not get banned. I await a query on the Trouble planetary communication system(TCPS). Force Recon out.

You might find a nice place to lay your arms, your head, your body.. It might be a while till Force Recon hear's

anything but static and the screams of the women and children of their Lowly nations being destroyed.

Keep trying, dude. You someone I'm fighting, or just a clown bystander?

Just somebody watching you flaunt your record around like it matters. Which it doesn't. Next time instruct your update blitz nations to launch TWO attacks on me instead of just one.

You might find a nice place to lay your arms, your head, your body.. It might be a while till Force Recon hear's

anything but static and the screams of the women and children of their Lowly nations being destroyed.

There are no women or children in Force Recon. It's a battalion of Force Recon Marines.