A TPF Announcement

The Wizard of Oz

Why don't you go after his point, not a former leader of his alliance?

Because Tiberius12 attempted to backstab us and have us attacked.

That is reason enough. The same behaviour is emerging this round with them supporting Trouble trying to infiltrate us and disband us using fake ingame PM's.

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That is reason enough. The same behaviour is emerging this round with them supporting Trouble trying to infiltrate us and disband us using fake ingame PM's.

And what does that have to do with a non-trouble non-tibs supporter?

TPF Propaganda: So good, they don't even need false proof, they can just say it.

1. It takes some talent to have 100% chances and still $%&@ up. Just sayin'

2. Please, just don't use the puns. It's bad enough seeing TPF try to prance about on a high horse. I gave you a way out, now you're stuck in.

3. I'm sure he's doing fine.

1. I didn't have 100%, of course. I guess you need a bit more education on the war system hmm?

2. You guys are using pretty much every cheap weasel move you can think of. Faking PMs, ghosting, [ooc]insulting people's families[/ooc], etc. etc. I think I'll use whatever I want and I won't stoop nearly that low. You've been on high horse since the round started. We're merely defending ourselves against cheap weasel moves and people who'd rather talk in a war than fight.

3. By the definition of anarchy, no, he isn't. Do y'all not fight in SE?

Wait, what? RE in no way supports Trouble; please show me one post where it states that they do.

By the way, let me try my hand at blatant lies!

"TPF inserted Folger into RE as part of a long term program to create a puppet alliance".

Wow, that was fun! I can see why you lie so much.

TPF Propaganda: So good, they don't even need false proof, they can just say it.

I don't really think it's TPF propaganda so much as it is one over-eager nutcase. He'll probably get slapped down in private soon enough (HINT HINT TPF CONTROL YOUR MEMBER).

Edited by Tiberius12

Tiberius admitted it, silly. TPF and several other alliances.

There were multiple threads about it last round.

Being a n00b means there's a whole world you know nothing about: It's called Steve!

Being a n00b means there's a whole world you know nothing about: It's called Steve!

I think he's referencing the idea that RE is currently supporting Trouble in their attempts to undermine TPF, not my personal efforts last round to, you know, rule the world.

woah woah woah woah. Stop right there. I never approved of what Tiberius tried to do. And I spying is frankly not on the list of stuff RE condones. RE never backstabbed you. Tiberius did. Roman Empire and honor are synonyms. I never said anything in support of trouble and am astonished at this provocative response.
Welcome to this fully armed and operational battle station.

You said that in defense of Trouble......

Enough said.

1. I didn't have 100%, of course. I guess you need a bit more education on the war system hmm?

2. You guys are using pretty much every cheap weasel move you can think of. Faking PMs, ghosting, [ooc]insulting people's families[/ooc], etc. etc. I think I'll use whatever I want and I won't stoop nearly that low. You've been on high horse since the round started. We're merely defending ourselves against cheap weasel moves and people who'd rather talk in a war than fight.

3. By the definition of anarchy, no, he isn't. Do y'all not fight in SE?

1. I have no spies, little land, threat level on low. Even if you didn't have a perfect 100%, there's really no way the [OOC]game[/OOC] hates you that much.

2. I've never done any of that, and defense is responding to actions taken to damage your alliance. I mean really, is proof that much to ask for? Or can you only say "LIAR BLAH BLAH" every time someone calls you out on something?

3. Yes, we fight. No, anarchy isn't the end of the !@#$@#$ world.

The only round I've missed is Round 5 or something. In fact, I knew Tiberius when I ran GREAT and he was nothing but a friend to me.

But either way, what does Tiberius have to do with Lysander's posts in this thread at all?

Edited by Unavailable Contact

Wait, what? RE in no way supports Trouble; please show me one post where it states that they do.

By the way, let me try my hand at blatant lies!

"TPF inserted Folger into RE as part of a long term program to create a puppet alliance".

Wow, that was fun! I can see why you lie so much.

I don't really think it's TPF propaganda so much as it is one over-eager nutcase. He'll probably get slapped down in private soon enough (HINT HINT TPF CONTROL YOUR MEMBER).

Yes. I agree with well..actually all of this. But mostly the last part. CP, could you clarify wether Von Sanders views are his own or the views of the TPF. Otherwise I think we are going to get into some " Are you or have you ever been in the Tiberius Party?" (sorry Tibs)

Enough said.

WT$($#!? No i didn't *dies laughing* I said that in reference to your about to attack trouble. As in TPF is a fully operational battle station. Veteran, hah. Yay for uneducated in grammar structure n00bs

Edited by Lysander

Enough said.

He was making a joke. Time to take the serious-o-meter down a notch or two...or ten.

Yes. I agree with well..actually all of this. But mostly the last part. CP, could you clarify wether Von Sanders views are his own or the views of the TPF. Otherwise I think we are going to get into some " Are you or have you ever been in the Tiberius Party?" (sorry Tibs)

You know you love me :P .

Edited by Tiberius12

He was making a joke. Time to take the serious-o-meter down a notch or two...or ten.

You know you love me :P .

I think his is broken.

Heck yes

Edited by Lysander

Nobody said anything to me yet but I've taken this as far as I wanna go.

Now Lysander your posts have Appeared supportive of Trouble inc.

You have said nothing to condemn what they are doing to start this.

Absolutely nothing negative about their spying and provocation.

Nothing.

I realise your probably joking and trying to get a rise out of me.

Bad form man.

I was personally victimized by 2 Trouble members last night on IRC, Of course I am going to be upset, One was posing as dogbite and the other as Burning Glory.

Then today one of their guys sends a letter to all of our members telling us to disband.

Now without Joking what is your honest opinion of what Trouble is doing?

Before telling TPF to collar me and "Control their member" why don't you ask Trouble to get a handle on their members?

I think Trouble has quite a handle on their members. They're doing exactly what their "leadership" wants them to do. Also, saying you were victimized makes it sound like you were raped or something equally terrible. There is no comparison between having people pose as TPF leaders to play a joke and rape. Just saying.

I think he's referencing the idea that RE is currently supporting Trouble in their attempts to undermine TPF, not my personal efforts last round to, you know, rule the world.

Every time I see you say that I get a flashback to that "Pinky and the Brain" cartoon.

"What are we going to do today, Brain?"

"Same thing we do every day, Pinky. Try to take over the world!"

For the record, we love Folger and RE. Folger chose TPF and honor over you, Tibs. Whatever defines honor, it should include this as an example in the definition. That's the alliance stance. Anything else is a personal stance on that issue.

No offense, Lysander, but if Trouble were pulling this list of stuff against RE, TPF would be supporting you. You'd be doing and saying much the same stuff we are if our places were reversed. Heck, you're in here NOW and Trouble never did anything to you - imagine if they'd spammed the entire RE membership? Perhaps you should be a bit more supportive of us, considering the order of events in this whole mess?

1. I have no spies, little land, threat level on low. Even if you didn't have a perfect 100%, there's really no way the [OOC]game[/OOC] hates you that much.

2. I've never done any of that, and defense is responding to actions taken to damage your alliance. I mean really, is proof that much to ask for? Or can you only say "LIAR BLAH BLAH" every time someone calls you out on something?

3. Yes, we fight. No, anarchy isn't the end of the !@#$@#$ world.

1. I had like 70% on both you and the other guy. I won both and lost three spies on one attempt. That's just about mathematically right. Which part is so confusing?

2. Your alliance that you defend so vigorously has. They have tried their best to damage our alliance in every way EXCEPT war.

Start here and here on fake Pms and lies about our members.

Then go here and here on ghosting and the list of lies from your alliance.

That's good enough for now, hmm?

3. Again, so far all you've done is talk a lot and offer me peace. I understand some of your alliance mates are begging for peace as well. No one said it was the end of the world, either; your answer was that he's doing fine. Anarchy means he isn't doing fine.

1. I had like 70% on both you and the other guy. I won both and lost three spies on one attempt. That's just about mathematically right. Which part is so confusing?

2. Your alliance that you defend so vigorously has. They have tried their best to damage our alliance in every way EXCEPT war.

Start here and here on fake Pms and lies about our members.

Then go here and here on ghosting and the list of lies from your alliance.

That's good enough for now, hmm?

3. Again, so far all you've done is talk a lot and offer me peace. I understand some of your alliance mates are begging for peace as well. No one said it was the end of the world, either; your answer was that he's doing fine. Anarchy means he isn't doing fine.

1. The part where you lost more money than I did off of 70% odds.

2. All I see is words.

3. I wouldn't say that Trouble is begging for peace. More of a kind suggestion to go about your business before things get serious.

Every time I see you say that I get a flashback to that "Pinky and the Brain" cartoon.

For the record, we love Folger and RE. Folger chose TPF and honor over you, Tibs. Whatever defines honor, it should include this as an example in the definition. That's the alliance stance. Anything else is a personal stance on that issue.

No offense, Lysander, but if Trouble were pulling this list of stuff against RE, TPF would be supporting you. You'd be doing and saying much the same stuff we are if our places were reversed. Heck, you're in here NOW and Trouble never did anything to you - imagine if they'd spammed the entire RE membership? Perhaps you should be a bit more supportive of us, considering the order of events in this whole mess?

I fought along side RE and MHA in the second Judgement war in Round 3.

I knew them to be an honorable lot at that time and probably now.

Truth is, If trouble did half the stuff to RE that we had to endure, RE would have curbstomped them last update, we wouldn't be sitting on the forum saying "NO U" to eachother.

Instead Trouble would be begging for mercy. And we'd be helping RE give Trouble an attitude adjustment. This isn't over, I feel that despite us saying "NO U" to eachother, RE would be in the trenches beside us. Now at this point aside from a few suggestive posts RE hasn't really did anything.

Truth is, If trouble did half the stuff to RE that we had to endure, RE would have curbstomped them last update, we wouldn't be sitting on the forum saying "NO U" to eachother.

Instead Trouble would be begging for mercy. And we'd be helping RE give Trouble an attitude adjustment. This isn't over, I feel that despite us saying "NO U" to eachother, RE would be in the trenches beside us. Now at this point aside from a few suggestive posts RE hasn't really did anything.

Begging for help when you're already much larger than us is so becoming of you, TPF :)

Second Judgment pitted TPF against RE and MHA buddy. Get your history straight. And I'm sure that you guys will be paying a visit to Trouble update tonight, or if not tonight, tomorrow night. Folger will give you all the help you want if you ask I'm sure (not that I know why you'd need it).

*dies laughing at pinky and the brain reference*

Hey, I am supporting you guys..I think. That battle station reference was in support of you guys and your TPF war machine. I mean, you try to make a joke these days. Read through my posts carefully. I am never in support of Trouble. Although a Trouble member did support me. But that was just because of my charismatic influence ;D

Maybe I would be saying much the same. I just would word it a bit more...oh i don't know how I always word my stuff. Without any vulgar references perhaps?

Edited by Lysander

1. The part where you lost more money than I did off of 70% odds.

2. All I see is words.

3. I wouldn't say that Trouble is begging for peace. More of a kind suggestion to go about your business before things get serious.

1. You lose more money by doing a spy attack. They aren't free.

2. Ignoring the links and the screenies and everything else. I know.

3. ENOUGH TALK. I'm here on your war screen. Time to walk. You too, Jacapo Saladin. All you guys have done is cheap weasel moves so far. This is TE. Do you fight? Let's find out.

Edited argh spelling and such.

Edited by ClashPoint

Second Judgment pitted TPF against RE and MHA buddy. Get your history straight. And I'm sure that you guys will be paying a visit to Trouble update tonight, or if not tonight, tomorrow night. Folger will give you all the help you want if you ask I'm sure (not that I know why you'd need it).

I was in GDA in that war Sir.