From The Jungles With Love

Owned-You

AZTEC Declaration

bamboojungleplants2.jpg

AZTEC Hybrid Bamboo Jungles

Greetings, I am Owned-You Founder Of AZTEC. Many of you likely have no idea who I am, but in the same respects many of you do know my name. With all of that said, I will make my statement brief and to the point. I have returned as Emperor of AZTEC, I will be leading this round. AZTEC is alive and well, but at the same time AZTEC will change once-more under my rule. No longer will we be the vegetable alliance, inactive and complacent, spoken of but never heard from unless provoked. We will finally move with the utmost scrutiny too bring AZTEC to our true potential, and play this game for the grand marbles. Any whom wish to come into conflict with us know this, you will be crushed under the hoards of our Warriors. This is a firm warning to any whom may seek to take advantage of us at any point during this or future rounds.

With that said, the first of many changes has begun under my leadership. AZTEC is hereby a formal Blue Team alliance, we are no longer Orange. We will seek a senate seat, and are more then welcome to working alongside other Blue-powers too improve our team-color for the benefit of all under our sphere. We will seek the means to defend ourselves to the fullest extent, we will seek the means to gain prosperity in this game. Furthermore, we will be open to any measure that benefits AZTEC if under our morals. Lastly, I will make further statements concerning the technical institutions of AZTEC at a later time.

Signed

Owned-You Emperor Of AZTEC