The French Empire

Hello,my name is Royal,I am the founder of the newly formed French Empire. I need aid of the details,& look on the new flag of the french empire.

I need someone who can take some time out of their day to help me make a flag for The French Empire: Here is the current unofficail flag:

800px-Flag_of_France_svg.png

I need some one with skill,and grace,someone who says "$%&@ it,lets do it!" Good at gimp,photoshop ect,thanks for the help more info will be posted later!

-Royal

Edited by Royal des Reiches

Oh,I am i'm just aiding an old friend,besides,I am only toying with the idea of creating it,I need three things: A war flag,A flag,& a decent fourm. Then I could leave nordreich.

Going to have to burst your bubble, you have announced a new alliance, while still being part of another one. Unless this has been authorised, you need to resign and change your AA.

May i know which period in which your alliance is based in? most of the other "Empire Alliances" are from 17th - 19th Century so where will your alliance fall into?

It is set in napoleonic times (1804-1814) The original date of the real french empire. The russians empire started in the early 1700's (early from us) To the early the russian revolution (1917) Yours takes place in the 17,18,& 1900's! But mine is a short burst of mind. This is not the real recruitment thread,as you can read "flag aid in production" at the bottom. I will set up fourms,then a charter,& a constitution (staying true to history) then I will post a new alliance. Can you suggest fourms?

Well i use

http://www.forummotion.com/

its free,

pretty user friendly and you can pretty much do what you want with it,

and also My Empire Celebrates the Patriotic War against you French the 200th anniversary of that Victory coming in 3 years time we forgave you French for what you did to us in the past, you may of had one of the best Field Generals of all time but against the Russian Winter none can beat the Russian Bear.

Thank you! I would love the help!

Please name the website: www.CN The French Empire.net

Don't have the luxury of getting proper domain, can do www.cnthefrenchempire. (whatever forummotion name at the end there is like 50 to choose from which don't look that crap)

and if i was to set you up forum i need more information so i can do special fields for Profiles etc.