A few Directorate Milestones

UEDx1.png

I am proud to announce that UED has finally hit 3 pretty important milestones! The first 2 milestones are pretty important because EXACTLY one month ago we were 10k NS short of this milestone when our biggest nation left us and that dropped us down ~60k NS but now we are back and stronger exactly 1 month later.

The first 2 are the 600k NS mark and the 3.00 score mark!

76825840.png

The last one is we have our FIRST WRC! A round of an applause to Andorra 3 for getting his WRC :awesome:

89414022.png

Congrats to our Ragnablok friends!

o/ UED

P.S

Wanna race to 1 mil NS?

Sure but I can pretty much guarantee that we will win. We have about 66 nations under 3k infra with the majority being under 1k infra and anyone that knows CN mechanics, the easiest building is when you are a small nation if you are aided like crazy, which our guys are. Also by this announcement, we gained ~60k NS in a month, which is pretty slow compared to our previous growth rate of ~100k a month so if we do 100k a month we can be to 1 mil in ~4 - 5 months :v:

Also looking at your graph for the past month, it has been pretty straight, so you know if you really wanna do this, we can, lol. All in good fun though

Sure but I can pretty much guarantee that we will win. We have about 66 nations under 3k infra with the majority being under 1k infra and anyone that knows CN mechanics, the easiest building is when you are a small nation if you are aided like crazy, which our guys are. Also by this announcement, we gained ~60k NS in a month, which is pretty slow compared to our previous growth rate of ~100k a month so if we do 100k a month we can be to 1 mil in ~4 - 5 months :v:

Also looking at your graph for the past month, it has been pretty straight, so you know if you really wanna do this, we can, lol. All in good fun though

Technically, ADI has grown over 500k in a month. :P

It would be an interesting race though, I am sure it would be a close race, knowing you two.