League of Autonomous Boy gives surrender terms to bel air

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

You also unduly attacked an alliance after they told you the person raiding you was a rogue.

So in the end, you'll the one that will be "paying or dead".

i decide what is due and what is not due, not you, not the penny dreadful, not the not boy

in the end the gods and the devils are on me side, not the bad enemy

This must be a joke, right? Or another dilettante has made a step into the CN politics?!

No no, I suspect this is some one impersonating an idiot. I wouldn't be surprised if they are the reincarnation of a previous Bel Air member and they are in collaboration together or this nation leader boy was once well known under another guise.

i decide what is due and what is not due, not you, not the penny dreadful, not the not boy

in the end the gods and the devils are on me side, not the bad enemy

No, you don't decide anything as you're just someone who obviously isn't too good with English (or is just pretending not be) and is being backed by a bunch of alliances and people who're really just humoring you to get a few kicks and laughs.

Also, religion really has no place here.

No, you don't decide anything as you're just someone who obviously isn't too good with English (or is just pretending not be) and is being backed by a bunch of alliances and people who're really just humoring you to get a few kicks and laughs.

Also, religion really has no place here.

let me teach you

1. yes i decide

2. i am the prophet

my allies are loyal and true, do not insutl them

discussion of who decide is irrelevant to this thread, if you are querulous or want to harangue boy make another i request this

Edited by polisofboy

1. You're a joke.

2. You're even more of a joke now.

You're the new "fad" and "play thing" with those alliances, just like an old toy, they'll get tired of you.

1. i am serious warrior

2. i am more serious warrior.

yes i am the god of right now and yet i am mere mortal, if i am posting here then ipso facto i will be dead like you in 120 years, but a.n.a.l is immortal

Edited by polisofboy

all who debate boy are dead, go look why i write such good posts

a fad is just the beginning of the beginning, as a i am lame of wood meets with ember, the fire is start - all conflagration-men begin with i am lame of wood.

true warriors have a i am lame to keep them going, to warm the bed.

Edited by polisofboy