State of Eldar #3

ddog241

<insert flag here> im to lazy to look for the url

Yes its that time again, time for the state of eldar #3..... guess that means we made it 3 months now. and in this short period of 3 months we have grown to 19 members 260k ns 13.7K avg NS 1.11 score 4 Manhattan projects and 39 nukes.

and I think i officially call us the official lazy cn retirement home. where we sit around all day worried about kids on our lawn... damn whippersnappers >.> stay off our lawn!

its been mostly quiet around our parts. we still love us some duckies and still love them guys over at AB....

and Vanguard = Trash cat = Awesome.

and in a shocker. it looks like yours truly got his 1st nuke rouge. ddog is not amused..... but dose that make me some special alliance leader now that i got nuke rouges? meh, ill just blame Corrupt its all his fault.

yadda yadda yadda

Oh yea Very important news. this months eldar mascot is ............... Tom the pissed off roofer!

yes you may know tom the pissed off roofer from you tube. i have declared him mascot for eldar for the month of october so you may see him in our irc using his favorite lines

Who you trying to call?

If i was there id kick your F%&$@^g $@! m%@#&^%#!r

and

Someone must be calling me and you, somehow on the same f&@%in number

and with his appointment as mascot of October A&S Roofing is now giving a 20% discount if you remember the code "Frank Garret"

Around CN we sit back watched some drama.... laughed cried and went wtf with a few of the things we seen posted. but anyway

we seen the disbandment of TIO which makes me sad. >.> skippy

NPO got a new emperor

MK and NpO got a MDoAP

Rad and IS called a cab and went to bel-air

TPF and Echelon got released from terms - Good luck on your future travels

and some other stuff happend, but i forget with my old age and i hear the eldar retirement community nurse giving the med call out so i gotta go

so with this edition of the state of eldar

im ddog241, Prince of Eldar, agitator of EJ, dirt dog aint one to be @^ed with

If you're too lazy to properly format or write an announcement, I'm too lazy to bother to read it. Thanks!

We're not just too lazy to do a proper announcement we're just too lazy to properly govern an alliance. :P

Also if you realized it wasn't properly formatted or written you were reading it. :P We know you love us Heracles.

We're not just too lazy to do a proper announcement we're just too lazy to properly govern an alliance. :P

Also if you realized it wasn't properly formatted or written you were reading it. :P We know you love us Heracles.

Dang it - I've been busted :( Who told?

Just a note to let y'all know RDD is taking up a collection to provide our geriatric friends at Eldar with awesomely pimped out PowerChairs mobility scooters (just like the one below)! :P

pimped-out-mobility-scooter.jpg

ddog on the prototype

dude needs long hair to be me

just sayin, allmost there