A Joint Announcement from the League of Small Superpowers and the League of United Defense

Franco wanted to help out and you barred him from the alliance because of it....speaks a lot about your false democracy you got goin on there

First off, we both know that realistically he would not have received the endorsements required to challenge, nor would he receive a vote for senate other than his own if he were nominated. Secondly, would you simply allow someone who is known to be in the same house as a government member of another alliance, access to your most sensitive material? If you say yes, then I doubt your sincerity and competency. My question is, why did he delete the same day he was asked to leave? Why not join his friend in NSO? Curious.

Classic LoSS government right there

Because quality totally equals the time spent in an alliance...... Ya.. Sure. It's not his fault that he joined the same month that a senate election was going to happen. He was nominated, ran, and won. Plain and simple.

When I first joined LoSS back in March, I was able to do the same thing. And based on that is why I was appointed so quickly to my position on my recent return... as well as my immense leadership and technical experience from my past alliances.

Edited by Hunterman1043

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Because quality totally equals the time spent in an alliance...... Ya.. Sure. It's not his fault that he joined the same month that a senate election was going to happen.

He had only been playing CN for 13 days. That's less than two weeks. There is a lot of quality in that. You can't tell me that Randy was the best candidate for the job at the time when he had only been in CN for 13 days. ( No offense to you Randy)

When I first joined LoSS back in March, I was able to do the same thing. And based on that is why I was appointed so quickly to my position on my recent return... as well as my immense leadership and technical experience from my past alliances.

Fact of the matter is that we all knew who you were before, so there wasn't much risk in this decision.

Edited by dwthegreat

First off, we both know that realistically he would not have received the endorsements required to challenge, nor would he receive a vote for senate other than his own if he were nominated. Secondly, would you simply allow someone who is known to be in the same house as a government member of another alliance, access to your most sensitive material? If you say yes, then I doubt your sincerity and competency. My question is, why did he delete the same day he was asked to leave? Why not join his friend in NSO? Curious.

Randy is RL Friends with your triumvir, this means he is breaking laws of Planet Bob and should be expelled from your alliance....oh wait....

There was no need to expel him if he would not receive votes anyway. You could have simply denied his nomination, or just let him lose.

You had played CN for longer than you had been a LoSSer, Ronon Dex :lol1:

Randy had only picked up the game for 13 days and had become government, showing that the experienced are sloughed off for the inexperienced. Qualifications as a person aside.The only thing he had going for him was activity and willingness, the only reason he got elected and an irony of epic proportions on LoSS' part.

Edited by Krunk the Great

He had only been playing CN for 13 days. That's less than two weeks. There is a lot of quality in that. You can't tell me that Randy was the best candidate for the job at the time when he had only been in CN for 13 days. ( No offense to you Randy)

I can't believe this topic got derailed by talking about Randy. Srsly, guys?

I usually ignore you, DW, because I've had not much to say to you since I told you I was canceling our protectorate with you. But as long as you feel like making yourself heard, I'll give you a fair response.

Was Randy the best pick for senator when he was 13 days old? No. He electorally beat out two experienced members. I was very surprised by this, in fact, but regardless of that, Randy was able to energize the senate, help weed out the people who were less active and help get elected those who were going to be more active. By his second term, he knew enough to deserve to be elected. And ever since, he's been a great asset to and trusted member of LoSS.

Just to offer a bit of a juxtaposition, you joined LoSS, got elected into a senate which, under that charter, had zero power. Then you were appointed to MoFA (a few months after being rolled by TORN), during which time you saw the signing of about three treaties--all of which have been canceled. But there was that IRON treaty that they offered us, all thanks to your amazing skill. Then you left LoSS, taking two members with you, both of whom ended up leaving after 2 weeks, 3?, because of... you. You then appointed xr as your MoD, signed an ODP with an alliance we cancelled with the day before, took opposing sides during debates during the war, and then come here to criticize us. It's pretty cool. We're going to be announcing election results in the next week, make sure to show up and try again then.

Krunk, I took care of you last night. I don't need to embarrass you two nights in a row.

I can't believe how much hate there is for LoSS. Especially from people that abandoned, and dare I say turned their backs on, LoSS.

Let's keep this thread on topic.

o/ LoSS

o/ LOUD

This treaty is fantastic and will live long.

-Spectre

you were appointed to MoFA (a few months after being rolled by TORN)

That happened over a year ago. If you want to look at errors, lets look at the more nearer future. Look how you led LoSS through the Karma War after being appointed MoW months before. LoSS lost as much NS as if they would have been an honorable alliance and went in with her allies.

Edit: Grammar

Edited by dwthegreat

That happened over a year ago. If you want to look at errors, lets look at the more nearer future. Look how you led LoSS through the Karma War after being appointed MoW months before. LoSS lost as much NS as if they would have been an honorable alliance and went in with her allies.

Edit: Grammar

TOP white peace? Seriously? :goons:

I glare with one eyebrow raised.

Randy is RL Friends with your triumvir, this means he is breaking laws of Planet Bob and should be expelled from your alliance....oh wait....

There was no need to expel him if he would not receive votes anyway. You could have simply denied his nomination, or just let him lose.

Yes, but 1, I'm in the same alliance so no spying, and 2, I have my own computer so I'm not at his house checking on things.

Randy had only picked up the game for 13 days and had become government, showing that the experienced are sloughed off for the inexperienced. Qualifications as a person aside.The only thing he had going for him was activity and willingness, the only reason he got elected and an irony of epic proportions on LoSS' part.

The reason it was easy for me was because I have leadership experience, and I had an amazing speech. Just because it took you so long to get in, doesn't mean you have to try and put me down as a complete noob, and my alliance as a failure of an alliance. And look what I did for LoSS. Its funny how many people say I've done more for LoSS in the few months I've been in it then you ever had. So was I a good choice? Bad choice? Inexperienced? Heh, proved you wrong.

Yes, but 1, I'm in the same alliance so no spying, and 2, I have my own computer so I'm not at his house checking on things.

Yes but 1. You *have* your own computer, and 2. Same house =/= spying, seriously.

The reason it was easy for me was because I have leadership experience, and I had an amazing speech. Just because it took you so long to get in, doesn't mean you have to try and put me down as a complete noob, and my alliance as a failure of an alliance. And look what I did for LoSS. Its funny how many people say I've done more for LoSS in the few months I've been in it then you ever had. So was I a good choice? Bad choice? Inexperienced? Heh, proved you wrong.

From the standpoint of your nomination, all we could see was your claims to leadership experience (Proven) and your proven activity and willingness to work.

Its funny how many people downplay what I have done in order to stroke their egos (And other things). I love how you don't even notice the good stuff -- oh wait, everyone does that for people they hate.

Yes but 1. You *have* your own computer, and 2. Same house =/= spying, seriously.

From the standpoint of your nomination, all we could see was your claims to leadership experience (Proven) and your proven activity and willingness to work.

Its funny how many people downplay what I have done in order to stroke their egos (And other things). I love how you don't even notice the good stuff -- oh wait, everyone does that for people they hate.

Krunk

IF I am not mistaken, most of your disagreement comes from the fact LoSS would not let your friend join LoSS government (As part of the LoSS government we have the right to remove anyone from the alliance you have no say on the matter) I am not sure why this would matter to you, unless you planned on using the information you would gain by been able to look in Government areas within LoSS, "Your Friend" was a risk to the alliance this was proven very early on, also once he was rejected from LoSS he delleted his nation, I find this odd.

What I would also like to know, as you kept going on that he had to use your pc to get on to the forums, this must mean he used your pc to get on to the game, I would like yo remind you that you are not able to have two nations running from the same IP, You are lucky the nation was always inactive and did nothing, also that this was not flagged up sooner.

Now with that Cleared up, please remain on topic, if you have nothing to say about the treaty, then do not say anything.

Edited by Timeline

I look forward to working with you LOUD :)

Lol at Krunk being an obvious multi, hey it should'nt bother you that much if your apocryphal friend was planning on deleting his nation anyway. Also for your pathetic outbursts and flamboyant espionage attempts Krunk i do hope that you do not talk and act on behalf of your alliance considering you hold such a trusted position in it.

Also to those former LOSS which are such sour grapes, move on, your posts are trifling to us and not a scratch more than pathetic.

Edited by Drugsup

Aww, c'mon guys. Stop the bashing will you?

Krunk and DW, both of you left LoSS in good standing. Now, I must admit that I'm not as active as you guys, so I don't really know what made you turn against us. As far as I can remember, except for a few heated debates over IRC, things were going pretty smooth. We still talked like usual, even though you guys were no longer with us.

So, can you trace back to those happy days and forget our differences (if we have any), and get along? Please? ^_^

Aww, c'mon guys. Stop the bashing will you?

Krunk and DW, both of you left LoSS in good standing. Now, I must admit that I'm not as active as you guys, so I don't really know what made you turn against us. As far as I can remember, except for a few heated debates over IRC, things were going pretty smooth. We still talked like usual, even though you guys were no longer with us.

So, can you trace back to those happy days and forget our differences (if we have any), and get along? Please? ^_^

Like On Sunday, Monday?

Tuesday Wednesday?

Thursday Friday?

Saturday?

Man what a day!

Edited by Krunk the Great