A Joint Announcement from the League of Small Superpowers and the League of United Defense

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now just make a treaty with FUCN and you can be at a FUCN LOUD LoSS.

Also I posted in an LoSS thread Co_God_Ben[LoSS]

What now?

Nothing you are more then welcome to post in any topic on the OWF, or any where within the world wide web.

just be careful what you post.

Nothing you are more then welcome to post in any topic on the OWF, or any where within the world wide web.

just be careful what you post.

That was only directed at Co_God, who had me unilaterally banned from OWF posting while I was in LoSS

What I can't wish your temporary allies Good Luck?

Apparently not....wow the ironic contradictions in LoSS are present in their FA as well as their IA...

lolnewblood

loltreaties

I can't, in good conscience, hail LoSS....but I o/ LOUD for their bravery.

Temporary? We don't plan on dropping treaties, and you trolling us just makes you look ridiculous btw. Are you still mad that amossio made you cry in our channel?

Its really funny how dw found a way to tick off the one loose cannon amongst you...You'd think LoSS would control her members more.

LoSS could potentially get better....if they actually allowed new members into their Government instead of kicking them for their economic state as rulers of their households in their nations (Facilitating the need to use a friend's podium to address their alliance)

Uhm, most of the gov are newer members. I was senate and in the alliance after 13 days. Betto was in about 2 months. Those are just examples. You just wanted Franco in as gov and we didn't allow it.

Edited by rtellez06

Uhm, most of the gov are newer members. I was senate and in the alliance after 13 days. Betto was in about 2 months. Those are just examples. You just wanted Franco in as gov and we didn't allow it.

You were part of the senate after being in for just 13 days?

Who'd ya have to play hide the pickle with to get that appointment? If so, I got a pickle and I'm the reigning and 5 time hide n seek champion in VA.

Franco wanted to help out and you barred him from the alliance because of it....speaks a lot about your false democracy you got goin on there