SDF Declares Neutrality

T Paine

as prepared by sdf's leader himself since he knew that some war was going down tonight with his awesomeness:

Spartan Defence Force's Neutrality

As much as I hate to say it, Spartan Defence Force much watch as war rages through Roman Empire. As much as I would love to aid RE and believe that the true offender and cause of this war is Tiberius himself, SDF has other plans. SDF has been in discussions about some internal issues which have just started to be discussed in serious terms. Due to this, we can not go to war at this time. More details may be released at a later time. Rest assured that there are absolutely no plans for war at this time.

Oh, and just for everyone's information: I AND I ONLY SPEAK FOR SPARTAN DEFENCE FORCE. Black speaking with MHA about peace on behalf of SDF is one of the only obvious situations when someone else may speak for SDF: When SDF is fighting a war via a treaty. If you want SDF's position on a matter such as war, then come to me, Emperor Stranger (EmperorStranger[WOLF|SDF]) about it, otherwise you might find that the information you received is incorrect.

Emperor Stranger

-SDF Leader

Thank you for informing us of your neutered status.

I'm sure hiding behind cowardice is a brilliant strategy from a brilliant alliance leader.

Pops it kinda scares me when you and I agree on anything, and it's happening all the more frequently. My one questions is, why didn't ES post this himself? My hope is that they have him locked in a room and are only feeding him with anything they can slide under the door.

Pops it kinda scares me when you and I agree on anything, and it's happening all the more frequently. My one questions is, why didn't ES post this himself? My hope is that they have him locked in a room and are only feeding him with anything they can slide under the door.

ic why he dislikes you: you cant read.

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?s...t&p=1877954

sdf will be merging with echo soon maybe so sdf cant war. its rather hard to do both and sdf'll be under a new leader anyways.. so yea, y'all can suck one.

He's afraid if he comes out again I'll let Hisk loose on him too.

I lol'd

Rest assure though ES, I don't think anyone was worried about SDF ;)

Far as Black negotiating peace for SDF, I would think you owe them a TY!

Meh...GL destroying SDF <_<

BG.

ic why he dislikes you: you cant read.

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?s...t&p=1877954

sdf will be merging with echo soon maybe so sdf cant war. its rather hard to do both and sdf'll be under a new leader anyways.. so yea, y'all can suck one.

This one made me lol, poor Andrew, such a stand up guy and really a great person to work with.

I'd hate for him to come back and see how low SDF has sunk, as far as ES having "ooc issues" did he finally pick a RL fight that put him in the hospital? The best laugh I ever got was his threat in IRC to find me and "Whip my $@! up one block and down the other" I warned him then that you don't know anything about anyone when you talk online.

Perhaps he finally didn't do what I advised him then to do, don't threaten people IRL who you don't know. They might turn out to be retired Army Special Forces who live in states where it's legal to shoot someone in the head if they trespass on your lawn.

Just for an example.. ;)

This one made me lol, poor Andrew, such a stand up guy and really a great person to work with.

I'd hate for him to come back and see how low SDF has sunk, as far as ES having "ooc issues" did he finally pick a RL fight that put him in the hospital? The best laugh I ever got was his threat in IRC to find me and "Whip my $@! up one block and down the other" I warned him then that you don't know anything about anyone when you talk online.

Perhaps he finally didn't do what I advised him then to do, don't threaten people IRL who you don't know. They might turn out to be retired Army Special Forces who live in states where it's legal to shoot someone in the head if they trespass on your lawn.

Just for an example.. ;)

wow, seriously, gtfo. you dont know !@#$, and your starting to take this away from the game.. is it just a game or is it your life?

and just fyi, es never said that, so stop making up !@#$ just because you hate someone, especially when its taken occ

Edited by T Paine

wow, seriously, gtfo. you dont know !@#$, and your starting to take this away from the game.. is it just a game or is it your life?

and just fyi, es never said that, so stop making up !@#$ just because you hate someone, especially when its taken occ

again a lol. I swear kids these days.

It did happen, don't care if you believe it or not, and it's not like he's been friendly to me at all since I kicked him from a room that no longer exists and I do not make direct references to, if you think I care enough about anyone to truly hate them then that's just insane. If I get a kick of watching people lose their minds on the OWF, that's just me. One caveat, while I'm not sure hate is the correct word for Tiberius, I will attempt to destroy him in game as much as I possibly can, that's a goal I've set for myself and it's all in game. I don't know Tibs from anyone else.

The truly amusing part of this in me is how you can so easily tell the immature 13 year old boys from the older, wiser, or more mature individuals who play this game.

to sum it up in a sentence you understand "I say what I do about ES to get him riled, and apparently get you riled as well" it amuses me to do so, because you get all uppity and self righteous and downright nutty in your responses.

Call it "flaming" if you will, I don't like ES online, and I think anyone who knows the whole story would have little doubt that his temper and his impulsive nature would lead him to take it personally beyond the game.

and yes I did warn him about picking fights outside of the game with people he doesn't know. I love how you respond though, profanity filter working over time and anger boiling out of every sentence. Keep it up and I'll keep up amusing myself at your feeble attempts to somehow reach through the internet and rile me up.

The truly amusing part of this in me is how you can so easily tell the immature 13 year old boys from the older, wiser, or more mature individuals who play this game.

it is easy to see. while you attack him irl, he stays ic.

and bye, ive been told to not talk to you anymore!

tpf says they are all about honor... wheres the honor in what gabryal is doing?

Edited by T Paine