Odd CAPTCHA Issue

Adrian LaCroix

When I refresh the game page after a certain period of idle time, it takes me to a login page. Well that's not unusual, it did that before, so I enter my password and I click enter. Then it spits out an error message telling me that I've not entered the CAPTCHA correctly. This strikes me as odd, because no CAPTCHA appeared on the screen, and there is nowhere to enter it.

If you go to the Login screen and hit Refresh, it will ask you for a CAPTCHA when it reloads.

Perhaps you opened two Login screens by accident? Or else maybe someone else tried to log into your account.

(First two ideas that come to mind)

Why would it require me to refresh, as opposed to just showing the CAPTCHA? And none of those are the case, unless someone knows I play this game against my will.

If it has something to do with opening it twice, then on a related note when I cancel trades it takes me to an error page telling me I've already canceled the trade, when I am sure that is not the case.

• 4 weeks later...

Which browser are you using? It sounds like you're double-clicking links. The first request gets sent with the first click, the second request gets sent with the second click, and you get the response for the second click.

Or it could be a browser issue.

EDIT: My apologies for the gravedig. Was bored in class and decided to read this part of the forums.

Edited by Jason8