PZI duel account question

Liltrekkie

So long as you delete the original nation, yes. Once you've deleted the nation manually or let it slip to inactivity, you can safely create a new nation under a new account, so long as you don't log into the old account (which will delete by itself after 25 days of not logging in, and I think there's an option now to delete it along with the nation. There was in TE, in any case).

So long as you delete the original nation, yes. Once you've deleted the nation manually or let it slip to inactivity, you can safely create a new nation under a new account, so long as you don't log into the old account (which will delete by itself after 25 days of not logging in, and I think there's an option now to delete it along with the nation. There was in TE, in any case).

I know thats the case..

But what about the forum account? Can you just create a new account with a new name and with that abandon your old forum account? Or do you have to request a nickchange?

One nation per person, and only one nation per network. You have to delete your first account in order to start a new nation. Answered, closing.

I know thats the case..

But what about the forum account? Can you just create a new account with a new name and with that abandon your old forum account? Or do you have to request a nickchange?

Same rule, one forum account per user. You must request a name change.