A Warning to Black Order of Knights

Emperor Stranger

Allow me to glean some info into his past.

Operation EDICT

Believe me when I say, your problem lies more in a single person than a small alliance.

To be fair, Terry Howard's actions were quite a long time ago. He has apologized for his actions and has gone into the wilderness. You shouldn't judge someone in TE by their SE actions over a year and a half ago.

To be fair, Terry Howard's actions were quite a long time ago. He has apologized for his actions and has gone into the wilderness. You shouldn't judge someone in TE by their SE actions over a year and a half ago.

You shouldn't judge them by their SE actions anyways. My political views in TE are far more radical than my political views in SE.

To be fair, in a recent thread ES attempted to coup BG. Not that anyone actually took him seriously of course, all it did was get his nation beat up and make him look pretty silly. Yet still the intent was there. ES is not especially popular among the members of TPF right now, and that includes BG. Actually, according to various replies in various threads, it seems ES isn't all that popular among many of the alliances of TE, but that's another story.

Yeah, entertaining though :)

i know of that thread. in fact i posted in said thread. that does not change the point of my post in the least though, so i am not sure what you meant to accomplish there.

i know of that thread. in fact i posted in said thread. that does not change the point of my post in the least though, so i am not sure what you meant to accomplish there.

What, now I have to accomplish things? I have to pay attention to who posts where? I even have to change points of view? Where are all these rules coming from!?! Can't a brutha just POST!?! I do NOT approve of this and will now vote you as ebil in the other thread. Meh. So there.

Oh well, as long as everyone has fun :lol1: