Cyber Nations News

genghis khan II

thank you ALL.......this was infact a test of how good i could make a video with sound and stuff..that was really my first try. NOW IN THE NEXT VIDEO.....since i got my camera, i will try to find a converter to convert my video's onto WMM and then we will have a REAL news broadcast including me ( anchorman) and the real set up desk and everything.

so once again , thanks so much,

I beg of you, use grammar. It will make people read so much more your stuff.

Good first try, although a few things you can do to make it better.

1. I'm not sure if English is your first language or not. Either way, try to use better grammar skills.

2. Talk to some of the artists around here to make a better logo.

3. Be unbiased in your reporting and don't use text. I suggest either recording your own voice or using a text to speech program. If you are using voice, speak clearly and articulate. If you are using a text to speech program to record voice, I suggest using a woman's voice.

4. Don't use the music longer than you need. 5-8 seconds at the beginning and the end should be sufficient.

Good luck on your next try.

I tried doing this once. I put an actual voice track on it, but my voice doesn't really work out very well. Work on graphics a bit and choose a better song, otherwise, alright job.

Ahh! I remember Drakes News. Why did you stop? Voice just needed to be tweeked a bit! But content was cerebral enough! You should look into resuming.