White Peace between RE & Harmful

thaisport

harmfulannouncecopy.jpg

September 2nd, 2009

Today, Speaking on behalf of leadership from Mostly Harmful Alliance and the Roman Empire, both sides have agreed to end this war effective immediately. This mean both sides are offering peace and/or accepting peace.

This is a clear and simple: WHITE PEACE. All wars are to end immediately so that the rebuilding process can begin on both sides.

The original object of the coalition was to end the threat of control posed by WOLF. That has come to an end and we have informed others to work towards peace.

• As the founder of what Harmful is today, I would like to personally congratulate members of the Roman Empire for a well fought war. To have taken on a blitz and remain strong is something to be respected. I know full well the war of words on the forums and the lasting effects it can have so I personally want to reach out to all members of Roman Empire and extend my highest respects to everyone.
  • For members for Harmful, I cannot be more proud about the way you handled yourselves in this war. You showed the world what is it to be Harmful.
  • To Frostbite who have fought brilliantly beside us, I am honored as my alliance is to have fought besides you.
  • To Area51, you too have fought very well and both your members and your leadership are to be commended for their actions.
  • To everyone on BOTH sides of this war, you all fought hard and fought well. I salute you.
  • Finally to both Tiberius12 (Leader of the Roman Empire) and LoneWolfe (Leader of Harmful), you both exemplify what leadership skills are all about guiding your respective alliance through a tough war. You both are to be commended and respected for your actions. May both of you find success in your future endeavors.

o/ Harmful, RE

o/ Tiberius12 & LoneWolfe

o/ Everyone on both sides of this earliest global war in TE History

Thaisport

Edited by thaisport

I'd like to offer a hail to LoneWolfe and Thai for their work in organizing this and for a well fought war. Good job all around!

Edit: And of course MHA as a whole gets a hail for a good war

Edited by Tiberius12