The Antarctic Federation

TheStig

Buryatia finds this move highly questionable. Regardless, it is clear that the decision has been made by the Antarctic Federation and in the interests of the Buryatian territory in Antarctica, we shall respond accordingly.

***Classified***

An Aircraft carrier, submarine and destroyer leave port in Buryatia. A fleet of C-130s begins airlifting 30,000 Buryatian soldiers to our Antarctic territory

As seen by this claim (ooc: you even don't beat my typo correction time) Dranagg already owns that land as protectorate. If any motion is made to occupy or tamper with it expect extreme reactions.

We feel that the map provided by the Federation is false, and slanderous of the world at large. We suggest nations with a copy burn it for inaccuracy.

"Top Gear feels the international community are overreacting to this. We are NOT invading any established territory. Our motive is NOT conquest. Our reasons for being in the regions are to maintain peace and conduct research, but above all preserve this delicate continent."

Dranagg does not care what motives you claim to have on OUR protectorate. We are not your allies, we are not part of your Federation, and we do not give you leave to claim our Protectorate as your own.

OOC: Your claim is ridiculous, you cannot claim the entirety of a continent, it is not within your SoI, and you are just one nation. Does anyone even recognise your claim?

OOC: Your claim is ridiculous, you cannot claim the entirety of a continent, it is not within your SoI, and you are just one nation. Does anyone even recognise your claim?

OOC: I just did, 1/3rd the continent is actually within my SOI, I just RP smaller than 2000 SOI, and yes actually someone has already noted it.

OOC bollocks to that stig.

the federation articals state the federation cant have more than 1000 soldiers from each participant nation on the land anyway

which constitues no threat to any body on that infernal frozen wasteland.

OOC: He has a point.

Minister Mickey Bethesda walked into President Richard Mercton's office. "A bunch of nations in Antarctica are going through some land claim issues, do we care to make a statement?"

Richard Mercton continued to spin around in his office chair, "Is there a reason why we should care who owns each little block of ice down there? I've got all the ice I need in my glass on the desk."

Roger Ahmadinejad spoke up from the corner of the room, "What about the penguins?"

A sign of concern crossed Mercton's face. "Quickly, send 50 of the Kommissazul to Antarctica! We need penguins in the zoo. We need to act fast before the military of all the nations cover the entire landscape."

A small task force has been dispatched to the disputed area in Antarctica to grab a small number of penguins. They will be searching for at least one male and one female Emperor Penguin as well as one male and one female Macaroni Penguin as well.

A small task force has been dispatched to the disputed area in Antarctica to grab a small number of penguins. They will be searching for at least one male and one female Emperor Penguin as well as one male and one female Macaroni Penguin as well.

"We will happily supply you with three of each for your animal shelter, if their preservation is your interests.

Rest assured however, we will take good care of the animal inhabitants."

OOC: But oh wait, we're being thrown out by aggressive force! 'Sod the penguins!'

OOC: For the record, I did read the Federation's treaty before making any post in this thread.

OOC then take your tinfoil at off and stop acting foolish.

since when can 3000 soldiers police that much land and STILL pose a threat large enuff to constitute a 30000 man garrison for just your own land?

nevermind Tahs land, and groenlandia.

didnt think that through at all mate.

OOC: This is a IC matter now, not an OOC one.

OOC may be so. but your the one who looks daft mate.

really. you do. and thats not even a personal attack before you try even claiming that.

now you know just how much of a major security threat we are to your bigass nation and how much damage 3000 can do 3/4 large nations on their own...

no really im serious.-,-

OOC then take your tinfoil at off and stop acting foolish.

since when can 3000 soldiers police that much land and STILL pose a threat large enuff to constitute a 30000 man garrison for just your own land?

nevermind Tahs land, and groenlandia.

didnt think that through at all mate.

OOC: Zoot, chill out. Claiming land as much as this one was not decided by Impy, it was decided by TheStig without consulting either of you. You want to yell at somebody, yell at him.

OOC: Zoot, chill out. Claiming land as much as this one was not decided by Impy, it was decided by TheStig without consulting either of you. You want to yell at somebody, yell at him.

OOC mate im not yelling, im not even mad.

i think think the response that it was given is ridiculous when you actually look at the federations articals.

OOC may be so. but your the one who looks daft mate.

really. you do. and thats not even a personal attack before you try even claiming that.

now you know just how much of a major security threat we are to your bigass nation and how much damage 3000 can do 3/4 large nations on their own...

no really im serious.-,-

OOC: Zoot, that raises the other matter. How does 3k troops manage 2 million square miles of antarctica?