New Roman Empire Government

XRCatD

Official Roman Empire Announcement

RomanEmpirebannerresized.png

On the day of the Father, our lord Hormones has sent terrible news. The current Roman Empire government has fallen ill and is unable to continue normal service. As result, our lord Hormones has given us a list of the newest government of The Roman Empire.

Ante - Pope

BEazy - Saint of War

Marcus - Preacher of his Love

Tiberius12 - High Bishop of Roman Empire

ADude - Minister of the Bulls

As of now, our forums is still at http://z8.invisionfree.com/Roman_Empire_Forum . We welcome foreign diplomats to register.

In addition, we have a new Charter now. It is posted in the book of the Hormones74.

Signed,

XRCatD, Pope of Roman Empire

Edited by XRCatD

Why the change?
On the day of the Father, our lord Hormones has sent terrible news. The current Roman Empire government has fallen ill and is unable to continue normal service. As result,...

I hope that answers it.

i call bulls***

Very well. You have been appointed Minister of the Bulls

Haha can we change this to the BS made up thread please. Send you troops in dresses to coup us and we'll strip them and tie them to a burning stake.

I believe ADude is in charge of the Bulls. Take the BS to him.

Edited by XRCatD

Centering text is a thing of the past administration. Current sophisticated posting technology requires uncentering important text.

Edited by XRCatD

:lol1: Truly funny.

For the people who are a little slow, this was a fake. There have been no changes to RE government.

Your post contradicts the list that came from our lord Hormones.

According to him, the former government is unable to continue normal service. Therefore changes were necessary.

Do not believe whatever junk our enemies feed you. If you want, I can show you the Charter from Hormones74's book.

Edited by XRCatD

This fake announcement makes all of TE look bad.

Please explain more.

I have justified its legitimacy, and so far you're the only one in this topic that's said that TE looks bad.

Please explain more.

I have justified its legitimacy, and so far you're the only one in this topic that's said that TE looks bad.

There is nothing legit about it or you. No one else believes it either.

Every honest person with a TE nation knows stupid lies like these make all of TE look bad