Will the Tech Deal prices change?

commander thrawn

Tech will probably stay the same. It means more in some ways and less in others. I may or may not continue to buy it (let's face it, I'm shallow, and the hollow effect tech had on NS was the biggest reason I bought it), but I certainly won't be buying it if the price is raised. I think that the bottom line of cost for tech sellers has a huge impact on how much tech is sold for. My bottom line is that I won't pay more than $3 million for 100 tech. If prices go beyond that, I just don't need tech that badly. I'm sure many others feels the same, and that is why tech prices will remain where they are.

I can't see it going up more than a couple hundred K per level. For those couple days it seemed as though the bottom of the tech market was about to drop out, but I think the recent update probably brought it back up to its previous value (maybe a bit higher). Ultimately, though, supply and demand determines price, as Necrostopheles pointed out.