Tallied Influential Nations

Shadowsage

Most Influential  

47 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Not really, Uberstein never had that much allies

Actually, he did. Slavorussia, the original Nordland, Rebel Army...I believe your original nation was allied to him too, correct? Almost all of Europe was allied to the Uberstien Empire at one point.

Actually, he did. Slavorussia, the original Nordland, Rebel Army...I believe your original nation was allied to him too, correct? Almost all of Europe was allied to the Uberstien Empire at one point.

Through the UES a shortlived relation as if I recall correctly we invaded him for the attack on an UES member.

Slavorussia was only briefly allied to the Uberstein Empire, while it was a member of REPO. It got expelled over the St. Petersburg issue, and was invited back after but refused to join, because of poor relations with Nordland and the UE, and Nova Roma I think. It was the only time I aligned with Europe's status quo.

Slavorussia was only briefly allied to the Uberstein Empire, while it was a member of REPO. It got expelled over the St. Petersburg issue, and was invited back after but refused to join, because of poor relations with Nordland and the UE, and Nova Roma I think. It was the only time I aligned with Europe's status quo.

The point is, even without direct alliances, Uberstein had a lot of friends. :D

Edited by Subtleknifewielder