Common Defense Treaty Announcement

popsumpot

Cdtbanner.jpg

Due to RL circumstances, SE government duties and various other circumstances, my time available has been restricted to the point where I can no longer effectively lead CDT.

I hereby announce the leader of Round 7 to be Joey67500

Signed

Popsumpot

Self-appointed Supreme Overlord

Cdtbanner.jpg

Due to RL circumstances, SE government duties and various other circumstances, my time available has been restricted to the point where I can no longer effectively lead CDT.

Signed

Popsumpot

Does this mean we will also be spared your useless owf posts this round?

Does this mean we will also be spared your useless owf posts this round?

No I will actively keep them up, and possibly increase them ten fold.

Thanks Popsumpot, I wish you luck. And you're free to take this CDT back at any time. :D

And Hello to everyone else.

No I will actively keep them up, and possibly increase them ten fold.

Thanks Popsumpot, I wish you luck. And you're free to take this CDT back at any time. :D

And Hello to everyone else.

so you're the new guy?

Pops, sorry to see you go, not spoken to you in a loonnnnnnng time but I was always enjoying CDT in here. Joey, hope you got big feet cos them's some big shoes to fill. Also, ignore that !@#$%*, he's been going round trying to belittle people allday it seems. This the new RE tactic? ''We didn't attack them, they hit our gov guy'' (he who pissed all of the TE OWF off)

Cdtbanner.jpg

Signed

Popsumpot

Good luck Pops Come back and see us sometime!!

Yes, I am the new guy.

Welcome to the Frey Joey!! :D

Cdtbanner.jpg

Signed

Popsumpot

Believe it or not Pops, I'm going to miss you, you were much more rational than most of the people who argued with me. Good luck and take care. See you in round 8 maybe.

As to Joey, hey never talked to you before, Good luck to you too, hope you can debate as good as the guy you're taking over from. :)