Leader of Imperialist Uprising Captured!

Nagato the Great

Leader of Imperialist Uprising Captured!  

29 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Peter Kalyovich, the leader of the (former) Imperialist uprisings in Diadochoi has been captured and is currently in captivity. Outside Murmansk Government Prison, hundreds of people were yelling and arguing over various things, namely whether Kalyovich should be executed.

"Kalyovich is responsible for thousands of deaths," one person was quoted as saying. "If he ever gets out of prison he'll do it again. Let's just have his head and be done with it!"

Gena Korsunsky, premier of Diadochoi, had this to say at a press conference.

"I personally am completely against capital punishment." he told reporters. "I believe it to be nothing less and nothing more than murder. But i do agree that Kalyovich deserves it, but that is not my choice to make."

currently, it is not definite whether Korsunsky will remain steadfast in his belief, or if he will bend to the will of his people and give the order.

"It is no joke." he said. "We are dealing with a man's life here and must not be too quick to end it, though undoubtedly he would to me."

Kalyovich and Korsunsky (along with chairman Mikhail Nagato) met personally before Kalyovich was placed in MGP. Kalyovich was reported to have spat at Nagato, who wiped the spit off before smacking Kalyovich across the face with one of the metal batons his bodyguard was carrying. Later he was quoting as saying he overreacted and acted too impulsively. Kalyovich also called Korsunsky a "foreign-loving freak" before being taken to the prison.

so the decision remains, whether Kalyovich will live or die.

The Government of Disparu shall remain neutral until we receive more information about his crimes and the preferred method of execution.

it is most likely that Kalyovich will be executed by a shot to the head, which is the most painless way to kill that we can currently use.

If that is the case, we currently oppose the execution, as the preferred method is...inhumane.

what more humane execution would Pikachurin have? execute him by lethal injection, as you executed Roberts? of the 4 executions we made by lethal injection, 3 of them seemed to be anything but painless. whereas with a bullet to the head, there is no 'if'...the person is certainly going to die, and die quickly with no struggle or pain.

what more humane execution would Pikachurin have? execute him by lethal injection, as you executed Roberts? of the 4 executions we made by lethal injection, 3 of them seemed to be anything but painless. whereas with a bullet to the head, there is no 'if'...the person is certainly going to die, and die quickly with no struggle or pain.

"Ah yes, we would recommend lethal injection for executions, as long as it also induces unconsciousness and paralysis. Of course, we do not have the right to meddle with your internal affairs, and if this man is evil enough that he deserves to die via firing squad, then we support you."

Molakia cares not for the well being of the Executed. If you are convicted and sentenced to death here, you deserve everything. Sadly, Frolov did not get to have the pain he needed when he betrayed our late Tsar. Molakia supports the Execution of Traitorious Curs.

"'The Difference between a Heretic and a Traitor is ignorance. A heretic may reach repentance and be cleansed by his death, whereas a Traitor is stained permanently by his actions. Free the Heretic, and utterly destroy the Traitor.' So speaks the Holy Writ. This man is a traitor to his country, and traitors must die."

"Our only problem with the penalty is the lack of pain and suffering it induces into the condemned."

Edited by Shadowsage

having heard the announcements of the leaders of other nations, we have decided that if there are not 3 or more votes to spare Kalyovich he will be executed by a bullet to the head (note: this is not firing squad: he will be given a single, close up bullet to the head by one person)in 1 hour. Gena Korsunsky and Mikhail Nagato have both opted to follow the suggestions from these leaders.

the execution of Peter Kalyovich was not publicized. he was disposed of with a quick bullet to the head in a locked, windowless room. he was taken outside for a walk, to see the sun and feel the outdoors for the last time. when asked if he had last words or requests, he made three requests.

1) that we pay for his funeral, as his wife and children would not have the money without him for it.

2) that she be told that even in death he always loves her.

3) that we all kindly go to hell

we will be honouring the first two requests, though we are afraid the third is not in our interests to honour.

"I was greatly saddened when i saw him," Korsunsky said later. "As he walked outside, tears sprung to his eyes, and almost in mine. I almost wanted to simply say, forget it, you're living. But it was already too late."

"The death of a man is no thing to rejoice in," Mikhail Nagato was quoted to have said. "No matter what he did in life. Though what we did was no doubt the most lenient course of action, i ask that there be no large celebrations this day, for it is no thing to celebrate."

Both men, though greatly saddened to have seen this, thoroughly believe they did the best thing.

"In the days of Ancient Rome, there was a leader called Augustus if i recall correctly that had a vacation house. He used to sit on a chair near a cliff, and have slaves tossed into the water to watch them get torn apart by sharks for his personal amusement. Now compare this to a single bullet to the head and a quick death. What makes something humane or inhumane is not measured by some predetermined standard, but rather defined by a comparison based on personal knowledge... In other words, an opinion rather than a rule. According to ours, the method of execution is considered humane."