Dranagg war OOC thread

Colerich Krieg

Also somthing I just thought of - If you use the Rebels to launch the missile, then who am I supposed to fight? I have to be able to fight back even if this claim (which I still mantain isnt right), I mean, then anyone could use "Rebels" or "outside" forces as an excuse to attack another nation and not get a response.

My point is that I never actually launched the nukes. I don't need to RP them not launching, only that they do launch.

Wait, now Im confused again, You never launched them, ok, And yes you dont have to RP them NOT launching if theyre idle.. but what do you mean only they do launch? you mean prove RP wise that they CAN be launched?

The war is a joke.

You have people (I won't say names) posting nine times in a row before Tahsir can reply. That is not proper roleplaying skill. It's..embarassing.

Also, stop posting 9 different pictures in one post and actually type something. >_<

LISTEN TO THIS MAN.

FFS, you people killed this war. While Tahsir tries his best to keep up, Krieg and DeRaad post about 3 pages of posts before he can get around to it. Hell, it stopped being fun when Krieg started asking everyone and their mother to join the war, and even less fun when Krieg and DeRaad got sore and started calling metagaming and godmodding on every post Tahsir made. Tahsir was making valid RP posts that I could agree with and that contained body. Krieg, on the other hand, posts 5 pictures a post with the simple statement of "X division march here. Fire."

CLEAN THE DAMNED WAR UP. >_<

I agree with the above statements.... sorry Cole, but duuuuuuuuuuuuuuude, you gotta be a sport about this kinda stuff.

I think I'm going to be widthdrawing from this war too, but not in one magical post.

The whole style of this RP was one I'm not readily comfortable with... I'm used to RPing individual soldiers, tanks, squads maybe... but moving thousands of men a post just seems like a game of RISK or another turn-based Strategy... not my gig.

I agree with the above statements.... sorry Cole, but duuuuuuuuuuuuuuude, you gotta be a sport about this kinda stuff.

I think I'm going to be widthdrawing from this war too, but not in one magical post.

The whole style of this RP was one I'm not readily comfortable with... I'm used to RPing individual soldiers, tanks, squads maybe... but moving thousands of men a post just seems like a game of RISK or another turn-based Strategy... not my gig.

I'd prefer it too, but everyone posted so fast (I came home from school to find 5-10 pages more to the thread), I had to be simple.

You, Krieg, Sargun, Ty, and Kitex, IIRC. Everyone else got sick and left.

I'm still there, but my force will be drastically scaled down to 18, 200 men... I won't cop out, but I still don't see why this mess can't just be restarted on a clean state. I mean, just make a new thread with the same OP!

But since Netherlands threatened to leave CNRP, I'd recommend we just drop the whole thing, but then again, I'm just a wee lil African sabre rattler - what do I know ;)

Wait, now Im confused again, You never launched them, ok, And yes you dont have to RP them NOT launching if theyre idle.. but what do you mean only they do launch? you mean prove RP wise that they CAN be launched?

It just means that he doesn't need a RP for not launching, and that he only needs an RP for launching it.

Thats exactly why I did not join this war in the first place, that and the fact that everybody and their grandmother is involved.

So what happens when you get into a war when grand strategy moves like that are required?

So what happens when you get into a war when grand strategy moves like that are required?
I send in one man at a time to better focus my narrative, like in the current Dranagg-Dutch War.

A single role-played squad is significantly more relevant than a brigade who only exist as statistics, I might baised becasue I only play character RPs.

I will have to respond in kind and try my best to seem knowledgable and able, however I wouldn't like the RP itself, and my complete and total lack of true military tactical and strategic knowledge aside from RTS games would stick out like a sore thumb.