Clarification of Protection

JWConner

If thats the case, I encourage you to attack any member of California, The Sasori Initiative, Ninjas Will PWN You, 64 Digits, AOD Brigade, or Big Top Order (VA's personal protectorate) who don't have "protectorate" in their Bio. We'll see how that turns out for you.

You can stop posturing now, Conner. :rolleyes:

4 pages of mindless back and forth for god sake would shovel just attack someone or shut up already.

Yeah, pretty much this... lots of talk, no action...

Edited by Penkala

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

its such a pity hes out of mine and corncobs range

you get the idea from shovels arguments that he licks windows and $%&@s the toaster

Less posturing; more action.

And you sir, are a genius.

Edited by Shovel

Then don't posture, you friggin' dumbass.

if your so good prove it, start a lil war, get down t my size and me and you will fight it out. see what happens. cos ill bet you anythin i win

cos so far all me and everyone else sees is some jackass with a toaster on his twiglet of a dick talkin crap with no action

wonder if he still suckles his mother too. hell i know iv had her lol, shes just a big ol' ho for show, bit like shovel really, when hes not drueling and trying to bite his ear......

Edited by reaper91

Is that so? How long did you stand by TPF in the last war? I forget.

Veritas Aqeuitas was never even involved in the TPF front of the last war. They were called into action by SSSW18 against overwhelming odds, they stood by us admirably to the end.

if your so good prove it, start a lil war, get down t my size and me and you will fight it out. see what happens. cos ill bet you anythin i win

cos so far all me and everyone else sees is some jackass with a toaster on his twiglet of a dick talkin crap with no action

wonder if he still suckles his mother too. hell i know iv had her lol, shes just a big ol' ho for show, bit like shovel really, when hes not drueling and trying to bite his ear......

Warned and suspended for 24 hours. And that's only because I'm in a good mood.

Exactly why do you consider your ally standing up for his protectorates posturing?

While you are our ally, and "standing up for your protectorates" is fine, you were posturing. What else would you call challenging Fark (also our ally I might add) to "attack and see what happens"? Let's leave the "come on, try me!" at the door because it's not necessary here.

Is that so? How long did you stand by TPF in the last war? I forget.

One week.

Edited by Penkala

One week.

There is no answer to that question because VA was unable to support TPF in the war due to obligations on SSSW18's front of the war. In these global wars allies get tied up fighting and certainly cannot support everyone, did TPF declare in our defenses when VA and SSSW18 were attacked? Of course not, because they have plenty of fights to take care of by themselves. VA stood by her ally SSSW18 for the entire time we needed and for that we are eternally grateful. So you can phrase stupid questions all you want, but logic will show that VA has a perfect record for sticking by its allies.

So shame on you sir, for trying to devalue an alliance's honor when they showed tremendous courage when their allies needed it most.

There is no answer to that question because VA was unable to support TPF in the war due to obligations on SSSW18's front of the war. In these global wars allies get tied up fighting and certainly cannot support everyone, did TPF declare in our defenses when VA and SSSW18 were attacked? Of course not, because they have plenty of fights to take care of by themselves. VA stood by her ally SSSW18 for the entire time we needed and for that we are eternally grateful. So you can phrase stupid questions all you want, but logic will show that VA has a perfect record for sticking by its allies.

So shame on you sir, for trying to devalue an alliance's honor when they showed tremendous courage when their allies needed it most.

With all due respect this is a conversation we should not get into. VA are our allies and our friends and I certainly don't want to demean them. I personally disagree with some of the things they did in the Karma war but this is not the time nor the place to discuss them, and JWC graciously discussed the topic late into the night with me to address any concerns I had. Though I still think they could have handled it better and helped both TPF and SSSW18, what's done is done and nobody can argue with the fact that VA did fight with their allies against overwhelming odds. Let's just leave it at that. ;)

. Thank you Jipps.

Edited by JWConner

With all due respect this is a conversation we should not get into. VA are our allies and our friends and I certainly don't want to demean them. I personally disagree with some of the things they did in the Karma war but this is not the time nor the place to discuss them, and JWC graciously discussed the topic late into the night with me to address any concerns I had. Though I still think they could have handled it better and helped both TPF and SSSW18, what's done is done and nobody can argue with the fact that VA did fight with their allies against overwhelming odds. Let's just leave it at that. ;)

I think that any issues with VA's support of TPF during the war would be better suited to come from TPF.

and......

We have no issues with VA or any support that they gave us during the war, and that fact should be evident in the fact that we trust them to protect our protectorates for us while we are under terms/rebuilding.

Penk to ease your concern I personally fought in this war when I was a member of VA. There should be no questions on if VA fought with honor. They fought hard and when they realized they couldn't win and couldn't go on any longer they pulled out.

I think that any issues with VA's support of TPF during the war would be better suited to come from TPF.

and......

We have no issues with VA or any support that they gave us during the war, and that fact should be evident in the fact that we trust them to protect our protectorates for us while we are under terms/rebuilding.

Well that's all fine and good but other people are allowed to have their opinions on an alliance's actions. The fact is most of the time an ally will ask another not to enter a losing war and say they still considered them to act with honor, because they're friends. To most others, though, it's clear that the alliance didn't fulfill its obligations. TPF was VA's first and most steadfast ally, and while they were fighting a losing war for three months VA bowed out of the war after a week and went on with their lives. Some people are bound to not respect those kinds of actions. Again, I'd rather not discuss this here. It's not the place to do so.