She Said She Would Take a Few Questions.

Taget

Jipps and grundig are

sexy sexy men of class

megan fox loves them.

Megan Fox among others.

How did you guys come up with the name SSSW18? And what is the secret to Jipps being so awesome?

Unfortunately none of the charter members of sssw18 still have nations. So I can only guess what was going through their naughty little heads. But most of us joined (and in my case even merged my alliance) due to one man. Lord Jay. And we would've joined no matter what the alliance he was part of was called. That it also put a smile on the face of anyone with a decent sense of humor was just gravy.

As for Jipps' secret. He won't tell us. Maybe Megan Fox can help.

Do you guys get tired of people asking if she is 18? Who is this she that is referred to in the name anyway? A long lost night in the epic journey that is the life of Jipps?

Never hurts to ask. Many a man has seen their ruin due to forgetting that.

As for who she is. I could tell you. But then I'd have to kill you.

Any night in bed with Jipps is a long night. At least that s what Tepes tells me. Others may have different and more pleasant experiences however.

when are you moving to purple?

Is Barney the purple dinosaur still there? He scares me.

On a scale of 1-10 how awesome do you think I am?

Attack Lord Chris, yes?

You are a 9. You'd need to join sssw18 to get that one last point. :awesome:

I'd wait until the coup to attack Lord Chris. Snaps. That was supposed to be a secret. Ignore what I just said.

Edited by Taget

How long does it ussually take Jipps to mask an ambassador and set up an embassy? :P

Anywhere from five minutes to five years. Usually it's somewhere in between.

Who was SSSW18's best president if you had to choose just one?

Lord Jay. Everything we are is because of him.

What is your government style?

Presidential dictatorship. Offices are democratically elected but once elected they have the power to do what needs to be done.

Did you all ever consider calling yourselves SSSW14? I mean, claiming she's 18 is just too obvious. Knowing Jipps, we could probably go lower to SSSW13 :D

If we based our decisions on Jipps standards we'd be She Said She Was a Fetus and would've ended up in a war with Jack Diorno's former alliance, the Abortion Disco. It would've been a very ugly situation.

We also recognize that no matter how good someone looks there is no greater buzzkill than finding out they are Jonas Brother fans and live and die by the latest "action" in High School Musical.

Plus I can offer you this dire warning of what can happen when you don't wait.

Is "she" a real girl, or just a silhouette?

Of course she's real. Everything on Planet Bob is real.

Who did you fight in the Karma war, when did you surrender (if all) and what's your viewpoint on the war and how your alliance handled themselves in this?

We counter-attacked MOON (since merged with FnKa to form The Resistance) in defense of our treaty partner, The New Pacific Order. We were attacked by Dark Templar and two of their protectorates, Blackhorse and The Lone Star Republic (which has since integrated itself into Nordreich). We stayed in for eight nuclear filled days achieving our primary objective of not leaving before those who came in with us or in support of us.

Our viewpoint on the war is that it was the culmination of tensions that had built between the victors of the last war. We heard rumors of a possible SF-Continuum conflict and occasionally saw their issues surface on the OWF. We suspected that if or when war broke out it would be a very difficult war. Especially since there was little chance the alliances treated so harshly in the last war would side with the NPO. Once Sparta pulled out of the Continuum we (along with everyone else) knew for certain which way the bandwagon would roll and which side was going to win.

We were still dismayed that so many alliances that we saw as almost sycophantic towards the NPO and their immediate allies canceled at the last minute. We didn't want to be seen as a fair weather alliance so we made the decision that we'd stick by our treaty partners and re-evaluate our relations all around after the war while observing which alliances acted with honor and valor.

We never viewed the war as being about Ordo Verde the same way we never viewed the war before that as being about Hyperion. This war was going to happen by the end of the summer no matter which side pulled the trigger. NPO may have seen an advantage of starting it early before more treaty cancellations gambling that certain alliances would respect their treaties. Or they may have just wanted to get the war done with early to give themselves extra time to rebuild afterwards. But war was going to come to them whether or not they took the initiative to start it. Too much work went into organizing the coalition against them for it not to.

We did appreciate Karmas' stated vision (or at least Airme's vision) of a post-war world and how wars should be waged as well as how those wars should end. Many Karma alliances were quite honorable. But any coalition that large is ad hoc and each alliance acted according to their own individual character. The next war more so than this one will tell us just how much things have changed.

As for how we handled this war I was quite pleased. This was a large challenge for us since this was the first conflict where we were fully in charge of our affairs (rather than handed target lists at the last minute by others) and the first conflict where we were in any real danger. We really had no idea whether our members would be able to step to the challenge. And they did with a minimum of whining and a lot of working together. Losing this war was far better for us than winning the last. It brought us closer together and those we lost were just dead weight we didn't need.

I LOVE LOLI

Does SSW18?

Who doesn't love lollipops? I prefer the onees without filled centers.