The Anti Hippie Federation

Gauner

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hahahaaha... man, let me tell you what. I was in GPA for that fiasco, and it's part of the reason I left for good. No, not even then. No matter how many times you try to explain why it warrants a retaliation for it. So, feel free to spam them. They won't do jack. ^_^

It's as if that entire event was very well calculated by someone or some people.

There's one problem: people choose to be hippies, therein they still have the same freedoms as you. Ur doing it rong.

I know you guys lost a war and all, but I really hope that the new face of your alliance isn't going to be centered on the promotion of a paralyzing moral relativism.

Edited by heggo

And heggo, I know we just lost a war and all, but I really hope NSO isn't going to start trying to talk down to us because you just won one. After all, our alliances are more alike than either would like to admit.

Oh yeah, you got me. I'm just ridin' the high of the RAD war.

But as I came by to point out, the Sith have some similarities with Pacifica and Pacificans, sure. But with your alliance? Well, I'm not so sure.

Nice Walford sig, by the way.

Well I couldn't see the reason for using the opportunity of one newer members post on the OWF to take a dig at Pacifica. But maybe I misread your intention with that comment. And my alliance is Pacifica, so I don't see the distinction you are trying to make between the two.

As for the Walford sig, this was a gem describing Pacifica and the state of the world at the time, that I found in amongst the last post that I can remember Walford making here, but there may be others that I missed.

It's as if that entire event was very well calculated by someone or some people.

No, really? I swear, that really effing long ..."discussion"... we had that night didn't clarify that for me. Thank you for pointing out the obvious. I'll make sure to come to you next time I need someone to show me the way to what I'm clearly standing right on top of.

<_<

Anyway, good luck AHF. Noble cause :P

Edited by KahlanRahl

I believe this is a great day in CN. In all honesty, I think TPF was at the head of the pack in the destruction of the last hippie jam fest.... Slayer much???

Someone should start a "Trust Fund Hippies" alliance --- imo... <_<

[ooc] I believe the term you are looking for is trustafarian ... you will find a "few" in Green Peace [/ooc]

Edited by Sir Wellington