Wonders

WolfsPride

If you are talking about tax/citizens, then this is approximately what you should get. If you are talking about avg. income/citizen, then something is wrong with your data.

If you are talking about avg. income/citizen, then something is wrong with your data.

That Is what I'm talking about

So I bought a Stock market today

Stock Market - $30,000,000 - The stock market provides a boost to your economy. Increases citizen income +$10.00.

So why am I only making $6.00 more than what I was?

The +$10 refers to the number that is next to Avg. Gross Income Per Individual Per Day.

The income you get in collecting taxes reffers to the number next to Avg. Individual Income Taxes Paid Per Day, which is whatever you tax rate is multiplied by the first number.

Thr first number should have increased by 10 dollars.

The +$10 refers to the number that is next to Avg. Gross Income Per Individual Per Day.

The income you get in collecting taxes reffers to the number next to Avg. Individual Income Taxes Paid Per Day, which is whatever you tax rate is multiplied by the first number.

Thr first number should have increased by 10 dollars.

Correction: The first number should have increased by 10 dollars times whatever modifiers you get from trades and such. Probably more in the neighborhood of $21-$22.

Correction: The first number should have increased by 10 dollars times whatever modifiers you get from trades and such. Probably more in the neighborhood of $21-$22.

King Irwin is correct.

Assuming you have all the improvements that adjust income, then the +$10 in "base income" will have meant an increase in actual per citizen income increase of $20.71.

So with a 30% tax rate your income will have increased by $6.21 per citizen, which seems to be what you're reporting - so everything looks to be fine.

Edited by TheBFG