Bouncing back

Alterego

Because then they would have been released from terms, and would have bounced back.

They're already recovering. Not a phenomenal recovery, but it's hard to do that with no tech flowing in and minimal military. Still, they been biggest gainer in the sanction race once or twice while under terms. Also, wouldn't a year have worked just the same to illustrate that? 15 just seems rather arbitrary when a year would work, so I was wondering if there was any deeper reasoning behind the choice.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pfff

You get to comeback one way: Giving up and playing by the new rules. BAPS managed a "comeback" after forsaking their pre-war identity and allying with the people that rolled them because "They saw what cool guys Valhalla was [while Valhalla was busy PZIing them]."

Good job to everyone that manages to eke out an existence or, yes, even "bounce back" after a huge war. If you wound up allying with your attackers and becomign part of the steamroller, I give you a grand pfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

fffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffft. pfft. Anyone can prosper by joining the bullies.

Pfff

You get to comeback one way: Giving up and playing by the new rules. BAPS managed a "comeback" after forsaking their pre-war identity and allying with the people that rolled them because "They saw what cool guys Valhalla was [while Valhalla was busy PZIing them]."

Good job to everyone that manages to eke out an existence or, yes, even "bounce back" after a huge war. If you wound up allying with your attackers and becomign part of the steamroller, I give you a grand pfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

fffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffft. pfft. Anyone can prosper by joining the bullies.

So that means the LSF wins this right?

Pfff

We prospered because of unity, hard work and are the same alliance today that we were before that war. To dismiss our comeback like that shows how little you appreciate people remaining here. I guess you would be happier if we disappeared back then (it was that close) and you could say how great we were now that we were gone as an alliance. <_<

As for your comment about "joining the bullies" :awesome: werent you one of them? Our part in the steamroller was two world wars with one win and one loss. I am awestruck by you moral high ground where you stood with your jack boot on the neck of what is now my alliance :lol1: , what was good for your old alliance GOONS and FARK is also good for us.

Ps: Our allies are great! and that chip on your shoulder looks a lot like a whole potato

Edited by Alterego

As for your comment about "joining the bullies" :awesome: werent you one of them?

Oh yeah I was totally part of the OPP Menace heart and soul, that's why I spent that war withdrawing Purge from the conflict and passing all manner of intel to the Hidden Goonerie and in turn to (drumroll please) . . . BAPS.