World Map Z

TheStig

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I aim to please.

However, my last request has gone unanswered.. Has Sargun truely stopped answering our prayers? For he who sent his only begotten nation to die on the CNRP boards for our sins?! The world is a darker place it seems, for he who giveth and taketh now remains dormant in our minds...

I DEMAND THIS BE PINNED IMMEDTIATLY.

Alright, for my next nation I have prepared two maps because I nned approval from two people here. First is if Tahoe says no to my claim:

caulandnotahoe.jpg

Second is if Tahoe says yes to my claim:

caulandyestahoe.jpg

If my memory is correct, Xaristan owns Luisiana, thus I have marked it on bot hmaps.

Chris, I kind of already claimed it. :mellow: I think if I do somehow get Texas (because it's Mudd's protectorate) then I'll let you have a chunk of it.

Chris, I kind of already claimed it. :mellow: I think if I do somehow get Texas (because it's Mudd's protectorate) then I'll let you have a chunk of it.

Well, since when has it been Tahoe's protectorate? And with all due respect, I think I should have it all, considering the fact that I've been trying to get this since March.

Sorry, it's just that you have no idea how badly I want this.

It's been Tahoe's protectorate since the last time I talked to Otto. I talked to him about an upcoming purge, and he told me that there has been a long-standing agreement that if he goes inactive Texas becomes a Tahoean protectorate. It doesn't matter how badly you want it.

PM that Otto sent me very recently actually:

Only one person has ever came to claim it. They went inactive soon after anyways. I've only came back once to insist on keeping it.

From what I see, Otto says it's still his.

I finally got interested in the RP section today and figured I should join it so I would like to take the light blue colored land here,

MyNationforRP.png

I guess I would also like to speak to the two nations who are protectors of that land Buryatia and the Hanseatic Commonwealth to see if I can take that land.

Edited by Jerahoam

I finally got interested in the RP section today and figured i should join it so I would like to take this land here,

MyNationforRP.png

I guess I would also like to speak to the two nations who are protectors of that land Buryatia and the Hanseatic Commonwealth to see if I can take that land.

Just talk to Buryatia, the Hanseatic Commonwealth doesn't exist anymore :P

As long as you don't slaughter any of the cute seals in your land :P.

I thought that was why so many people were taking land in Antarctica :awesome: . Also How funny that the one guy I need to pm is probably the only person in my alliance who even posts on the forums.

Sorry for not updating it in a while.

Click

Also, Europe's borders are probably a bit screwy. I don't care, until you can provide me with a full size map of them that's how they stay.

Also also, I hereby ban Bio from a colour change.

Also also also, I am using black for the world protectorate because:

1. It's a slightly lighter shade than black so providing the fill threshold is at zero, it will be just as easy to change in the future. Not that we'll need to. ;)

2. I can. And Sargun sucks.