Boarder Wall

King Hendrix

Right now I have a 2 star environment and the invisible number is 7.75. By most standards, its a poor environment. Should I consider buying a boarder wall or is losing population not worth the happiness you get with a better score?

well first off if you want to improve your environment i'd say buy some more land.

as for border walls...to me i havent seen much of a use for them, gave them a try and swapped them out for some banks which helped my nation more(did this when i first signed up)

You should first get CNextend, that will tell you if border walls are worth it or not, plus other things: http://www.babelphish.net/cnextend/

Personally, my environment was 10, so I bought 5 border walls and my income went up nearly 500k (+100k each per wall). Also yea, buy more land.

Edited by King Death II

You can still get much higher revenues from other improvements, so I would not buy a border wall now if I were at your place.

Generally speaking, however, a border wall is profitable because 1 point of environment gives more than 1% citizen count bonus and increases happiness. Added to the happiness bonus from the border wall, it covers for the lost citizens.