Malvinas National News

Zoot Zoot

This is a Message to the world, to the Nations who aided us in hour darkest hours.

Thanks to the help of foreign aid and security forces a cure was found and replicated into a vaccine for the Ebola Outbreak which brought my Nation to its knees in a matter of hours.

The vaccine was distributed throughout the population and the Medical supplies have been stockpiled in the event of another outbreak of some form of viral infection which threatens the stability of the country.

It has been officially declared Hazard Free and all foreign forces and medical staff can leave Malvinian Territory after ofcourse they are awarded medals from the Malvinian Government and a feast is made in their Honour for them to enjoy.

However it is with great shame and sadness I reveal the darker side to the story.

The government of Malvinas had positivly ID'd the "terrorist" or "spy" as the culprit who released the infection in my lands and was swiftly captured.

After an intense session of interrogation she was executed by firing squad.

wrongfully.

After broadcasting on an International channel the government of new zealand came forward and admitted that Louise Hart was their own operative, but there had been a huge misunderstanding between the governments.

After Intense Diplomatic talks, it appears Louise Hart was on the trail of the real aggressor, and had followed him across the globe to the Malvinas.

After mistakenly IDing Louise as a threat which resulted in her execution:

the following 3 Soldiers have been disgraced and given a dishonourible discharge from the Army with no Pension

Pvt Lauretta Finley

Pvt Andrew Quigley

Cpl Aaron Johnson

The wrongfull execution of Louise Hart has shamed the Malvinian Government and Myself. Her body will be transported to New Zealand in a private jet aircraft and her family should they wish it can put in a compensation claim through the government of New zealand which shall be passed onto my Cabinate for consideration after the inquest has been completed and we have solid evidence regarding the outbreak and who is really being this act of Murder.

*On the side of the podium the Premiers PA promts him to ask for questions*

Any questions?

Edited by Zoot Zoot

The Government of Eagleia congratulates the Malvinian Government on handling the outbreak of Ebola. We also think that the Malvinian Government did the right thing by admitting that a wrong act of execution has occurred. This is one of the reasons why the death penalty is banned in Eagleia.

The Eagleian Government offers the help of an Eagleian Police Investigation team to find the real culprit.

We bid good luck to the Malvinian Government in finding the real source of this crime.

Your congratulations are welcomed with open arms sir, i must however decline your offer for you to send a team of investigation.

The government of the Malvinas, New zealand and The Holy Imperium are currently in talks regarding the incident and how to deal with it.

Premier Zoot thanks you for your offer.

We congratulate the Malvinian government, and perhaps our personnel could take a number of the vaccination units back with them for study and replication?

EDIT: OOC: nvm on the previous ooc part

Edited by iKrolm