CN Tech Deals 2.0

Olaf Eriksson

As some of you already know, CN Tech Deals has reopened. I took over baseballer790's operations following months of negligence on the website itself.

The new website is http://www.cntechdeals.co.cc and features a new layout and new forums. Features include Requesting a Tech Deal by submitting a simple form, tracking the progress of every tech deal submitted through us, IRC function, and coming soon, a Radio function :awesome: We will begin DJ sign-ups soon.

http://www.cntechdeals.com redirects to the new site, so that's a plus. And before I forget, all old forum accounts are now accessible.

#TechDeals is still the premier CN Tech Deals IRC Channel, so come on down and stop by sometime :)

P.S. baseballer790 knows nothing ;) shhhhh

Hmm, anything else I'm forgetting? Guess not...

CN Forums, and other Tech Dealing businesses, you've just got a massive competitor on your hands :P

Cheers!

Thanks for the support.

What a successful coup it was.

The scoop on how it went:

Baseballer was like NOOOOO...

I was like YESSSSS...

Francesca was like Oh God....

Litha was like O.O

I was like baseballer I pwn you!

Baseballer was like nuh-uh

I was like Uh-huh

Baseballer was like STFU >.<

I was like I win! :D

Francesca was like Woo!

Litha was like Yay for Olaf!

And, Agnu, Hurricane and Uranium were all like Yo, WTF?

Baseballer finally was like !@#$%* and just walked away

I was like >=D

I threw a parteh

I handed out teh cookies

People ate teh cookies

People had teh diarrhea laterz >=P

I was like xD

Edited by Olaf Eriksson

I'll try and use this service if I ever have any slots open. But, with my good fortune lately, I always have my FA slots filled selling to nations from my own alliance or other people I have the pleasure of knowing from Pink Warrior Nation and Mushroom Kingdom.

Mushroom Kingdom has been doing inter-alliance tech buying for sometime now. I'll be collaborating with them by providing them with any sellers that I could assign them to.

Hurricane, you're good for business! Hmm, business partners? 50-50? No, no, that's to little, 99% (me) - 1% (you) Ah yes, that sounds just about right xD

/me steals Hurricane and makes him his tech slave :P