The Asian Union

Imperator Azenquor

"If it weren't for the fact we have alliances with Rebel Army and view them as the major protector and sovereign of the region, we would come to your aid. If we were to pick a side int his conflict, you would not appreciate the side we selected.. therefore, we will stay neutral."

Edited by Maelstrom Vortex

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Attention Asian Union members, I hate to ask this of you all but I must. Recently the Rebel Army has invaded my nation, for no good reason at all. We are strong, but the Army outnumbers us greatly. We wish to open up the ODP clause to any Asian Union members who would be willing to help me defend from the RA attacks.

We understand that the RA is trying to help revive the old nation of Novak, while we don't want to give up our sovereignty as a nation we have offered alternatives to this war, and they have refused or ignored them all. This is an unjustified war that we are in great danger of loosing without help from others. Is there any willing to help us?

We cannot effectively provide soldiers or direct military support at this time, but we can sell you any of the ground weapons we currently produce.

We currently have 132 unassigned M1A2SEPs for sale immediately plus 150 in 1 month and 250 per month after that, delivery within 8 days after money transfer.

If you want Man-Portable SAMs, we can sell 600 Starstreak units for a slight discount of 42,500NSC each plus up to 500 per month or for Non-Man-Portable SAMs we have 32 PAC-3 missile packs ready to ship plus 32 more per month (each pack contains 4 missiles). Delivery by ship within 8 days or, for a 1% surcharge, by plane within 24 hours.

Edited by iKrolm

Michuraza would help but as we are DE for the time being and recovering from a recent war , we can not send any aid , but we could send any air units or any airborne infantry to help if DE were to allow the Michuraza state to organise any military movement.

We currently have 132 unassigned M1A2SEPs for sale immediately plus 150 in 1 month and 250 per month after that, delivery within 8 days after money transfer.

If you want Man-Portable SAMs, we can sell 600 Starstreak units for a slight discount of 42,500NSC each plus up to 500 per month or for Non-Man-Portable SAMs we have 32 PAC-3 missile packs ready to ship plus 32 more per month (each pack contains 4 missiles). Delivery by ship within 8 days or, for a 1% surcharge, by plane within 24 hours.

We'll take what you can give us now and ship the rest later.

OOC: Just would like to remind Mael, that the Dragon Empire is not a signatory of the AU. And the thread is closed to AU members, applicants and others by invite.

OOC: Impy, Dragon Empire is now an AUP signatory. Happened a couple of days ago, :) .

OOC: Impy, Dragon Empire is now an AUP signatory. Happened a couple of days ago, :) .

OOC: As I said before and I will say again, this is not the AUP thread. This is the Asian Union. A different organization entirely. The Dragon Empire is not a signatory of the AU treaty.

Edited by Imperator Azenquor

OOC: As I said before and I will say again, this is not the AUP thread. This is the Asian Union. A different organization entirely. The Dragon Empire is not a signatory of the AU treaty.

OOC: Oops . [embarrassed] :D Thanks for the clarification [/embarrassed]

We'll take what you can give us now and ship the rest later.

The ships have been loaded and left our ports upon recieving your message and should arrive soon, however unloading may be delayed until payment has been transferred (1.025 billion NSC). DD-103, 104 and 105 have been tasked to guard the convoy as it approaches your coast.

Edited by iKrolm

OOC: *emperor takes out wallet* "Do you take cash?"

IC: The Equivalent of Raochin Shillings to NSC has been taken out of the Royal Coffers and is being transported to 'Adan and a message has been sent to the Selenarctos that they have been cleared to land there and shall receive their payment upon landing.

OOC: *emperor takes out wallet* "Do you take cash?"

IC: The Equivalent of Raochin Shillings to NSC has been taken out of the Royal Coffers and is being transported to 'Adan and a message has been sent to the Selenarctos that they have been cleared to land there and shall receive their payment upon landing.

"Thank you, and please enjoy your new M1A2 Main Battle Tanks."

Edited by iKrolm