Declaration of Existence of the Republic of Romania!

comrade nikonov

A newsflash from Romania:

steagul%20romaniei.jpg

Oamenii din Bucureşti a sărbătorit astăzi ca Ion Iliescu a ridicat un semn de independenţi România pentru prima dată în 30 de ani.

Translation: The people of Bucharest celebrated today as president Ion Iliescu raised the flag of an independent Romania for the first time in 30 years.

Ion Iliescu, care a lucrat constant pentru a stabili un nou guvern, în România, a reuşit în aducerea de noi coaliţie în putere.

Translation: Ion Iliescu, who has worked constantly to establish a new government in Romania, has succeeded in bringing the new coalition into power.

Guvernul a noului stat român doreşte să primească diplomaţi din toate naţiunile din lume.

Translation: The government of the new Romanian state wishes to recieve diplomats from all nations of the world.

Pentru Romania!

For Romania!

The Dominion recognizes this new nation, and wishes its luck in following our departing of the territory.

OOC: If you are interested/when you get a chance query me or something and i'll explain developments I made there.

Edited by iamthey