The Karumba Meeting

Ezequiel

Nebu starts his day off as he normally does, goes to get his coffee, grabs the latest news paper and relaxes. After about 10 minutes of reading the news paper, Ja'Hina walks up behind Nebu, 'Ja'Hina, you gave me quite a scare. What are you doing here?' Nebu asks. 'Well, that's not a very good welcome.' she says with a slight giggle. 'I got a call from Maelstrom, you remember him, don't you?' 'Of course I do, he is from Dragonisia.' said Nebu. 'He requested a meeting this afternoon with us.' said Ja'hina. 'Oh goodie! I wonder what he wants. I could use some excitement these days, not much anymore.' Said Nebu.

Ja'Hina and Nebu both get ready to go to the meeting room, when Maelstrom walks into Nebu's room. 'Great. Is it invade Nebu day?' Said Nebu jokingly. 'Welcome Maelstrom, how are you today?' said Ja'hina to Maelstrom.

"Tired old friend, it's been a chaotic week.. but has ended up a good one. We evicted two chaotic powers from Asia.. and the Empire has just doubled in size. Megan Fox has returned to the team along with the PRC. Lu Empire has merged into the Empire also. Amayante is considering making a similar move. We were wondering if you'd like to join us back at the table.. the old empire... gathered with the new? It'd be like old times again, the family restored."

Edited by Maelstrom Vortex

'Come have a seat Maelstrome, we can catch up. But it sounds like a great plan to me.' said Nebu. 'We are willing to join the Empire, but lets catch up on some old stuff my friend.' said Nebu.

Edited by Ezequiel