HYDRA

...about numbers and more about you!

HYDRA

circleclean.png

Our IRC is #Hydra

Greetings one and all, my name is Lord Bludd, I would like to invite you to join our alliance. If your looking for a mid sized alliance with ambition and activity then we could be the place for you. In the link above is our charter and membership rules, have a look. If your thinking why would I spend time reading that? Well let me tell you what we can offer to you and a bit of our history.

Our alliance is dedicated to building up our new nations through a combination of education and work programs. We believe that a new nation must "Earn and Learn", giving away large amounts of aid to a new nation without any guidance or sense of accomplishment demeans both the nation and our alliance. Once you are accepted into Hydra you enter into our Education Center to learn about Hydra and you will be given a set of tasks to complete in order to graduate into a full member of the alliance.

This process will bring you just as much, if not more, cash as other alliances who give it away to new nations just for joining. The difference with Hydra is that in the short time you are being "Educated" you will come out with a sense of pride and you will get to know your alliance mates as people and friends, in the other alliances you get to know how to accept aid on a long path of dependency and isolation.

If you are an experienced player then you may skip some if not all of the steps, however we want to get to know you. We are an alliance that wants active players, those who work for the whole, those loyal that want a sense of community. Our alliance is just over one month old formed from Tempest, New Purple Power and some refugees from disbanded Terra Prime. We are new but that means you can help shape us and there is opportunities for government jobs.

To summerise:

Lots of nation growth through tech deals and aid you can make up to 12 mil a month!

A great community that will protect you!

A chance to help us grow through growing you!

Thank you for taking the time to read this, Lord Bludd DoR

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the bumps everyone, yeah Hydra is doing OK just sorta settling down to business as usual. I want us to be big! :D so I am trying to keep this thread active, but with all the purple wub about I don't think that will be a problem :)

nice place
well i like to think so, pop along to our forums I'll buy you something purple.

Hi there. I'm Hulk, part of the Triumvirate of Hydra.

I'm just popping in here to say how brilliant Hydra actually is. A tight-knit community wanting to expand; a government brimming with experience; but most of all, a stable, friendly alliance looking to make you feel at home.

If you're an unalligned purple nation, or a nation willing to change to purple, then Hydra might just be the place to come so you might as well just come and give us a shot.

Hydra. What's the worst that can happen?