New Era Announcement!

jvjhvhjgvvb.jpg

Hello All!

Today I come to share with you a bit of, old news about New Era. New Era was started with one member, and that was myself. I worked as hard as possible to get New Era running, and even had a few throw backs, and obstacles to get through before even posting a DoE right here. A lot of you supported New Era from the start, and some I may have lost due to my actions, and others may have thought we wouldn't exist after a month. But.........

New Era is now 105 Days Old, and Kicking.

New Era, and everyone in it has worked hard to get to this point. We have gone through many obstacles, found wrong treaty partners, and made big decisions in this short time, but we have a lot to show for.

I just want to congratulate all the Citizens of New Era, and all of the New Era Gov for putting time and effort into the place they call home, New Era. Also, thank you to all of our supporters, without your great comments and help we wouldn't be where we are today. Thank You!

o/ New Era

-Rosen

Edited by Mr Rosenberger

105 days is an odd sort of number to celebrate.

Congratulations none the less.

:D Like I said, it is a little late, and it is an ODD number, but we have been busy with other things...and well it just caught up. But Thanks!

Happy 105th birthday! Even if it is a weird number but then agian tha tis Rosen for you. ;)

Thanks Mia..and are you calling me weird? XD

Hard to believe it's been that long since you left TOOL.

o/ Rosen

o/ New Era

I know, time goes by really fast...but it doesn't seem like I was away that long.

Thank You Ar Pharazon! o/

Thanks Mia..and are you calling me weird? XD

No, she isn't. That's what she has me for. :ph34r:

A very happy un-birthday to you :P Also congrats on 100+ days (it's not 105 anymore, it's more than that, so I'll leave it at that in typical Jarkko fashion :lol1: )