New Wonders

SmuSmu

I was checking CN and noticed 6 new wonders. Are these going to be permanent? They don't seem very useful at the moment but maybe I read the description wrong. Any thoughts?

SmuSmu

Edited by SmuSmu

I was checking CN and noticed 6 new wonders. Are these going to be permanent? They don't seem very useful at the moment but maybe I read the description wrong. Any thoughts?

SmuSmu

They will prove to be very useful, I think, and they are quite real, just not ready yet.

I mean Admin wouldn't just start populating the game with new stuff for nothing, would he? ;)

...or would he? :o

u mean this:

Moon & Mars Wonders - The Moon and Mars wonders are such unique wonders that they deserve their own section in order to provide a full description on how the wonders work. High level nations with a Space Program and the required funds can purchase either a Moon Base or a Mars Base. Once a nation builds a Moon Base or any other Moon facilities they will be unable to build facilities on Mars, unless first destroying those facilities on the Moon and vice versa, so choose your destination wisely. Once a Moon Base or a Mars Base is purchased you will see a new Moon or Mars icon appear beside your nation name on your nation display page. Clicking this icon will take you to the Moon or Mars map where you can view and operate your Moon or Mars facilities. One of the key concepts behind the Moon and Mars wonders is that of a position on the Moon and Mars that provides premium solar and resource utilization known as a hidden hotspot that affects the effectiveness of Moon or Mars facilities in the game. The closer in miles that a facility is to the hotspot the more effective that wonder becomes for your nation up to a maximum of 100% and a minimum of 50%. Players can relocate any of their Moon or Mars facilities once every 7 days at a price of (Nation Strength * 10). The Moon and Mars hotspots randomly change once every 30 days.

not sure but sounds interesting :D