Interview with The "Rave Queen"

Comrade

"Thank you." The lead agent says. After a few minutes of throwing stuff around (and a healthy dose of Febreeze) they find the stash and leave. One agent leaves behind 50$.

-----

Kotka, Molakia

Interview

"Ms Romanov, What does the Molakian Goverment think of Tahoe?"

"We believe Tahoe is one of the great states of our world. Although we do not agree on a few issues, namely the continueing life of Martens, we applaud them for keeping the Americas in order."

I live in Slavorussia, and it’s a well known fact that the Romanov Family here does not generally give interviews to the press and prefer to keep their personal lives secret. My question is, what do you think about your relatives’ more moderate and often times conservative approach to the family’s personal affairs.

"We believe that they are entitled to their privacy. My...Husband, Nikolai, and his brother never had that. From the founding of Molakia, to the Exodus to Europe, The Molakian Romanovs have always been at the forefront. Being the younger side of the family helps too, as we all prefer being in the news. It allows us to connect to our people on a personal level unheard of before. However, due to security issues we have not been able to be that way recently. Rest assured, when we are ready, we will party with our people and fight with our soldiers."

GeneralissimoGeneralissimoOfProcinctia@E-Procinctia.Procinctia

Fleshing out some of your Procinctia related comments. . .

You’ve been saying a lot about Generalissimo’s alleged ‘insanity’ – do you have any evidence to back your claims?

Speaking of Generalissimo, just how is he a threat to Molakian’s internal security?

How could Procinctia possibly cause you major harm?

Moreover what alleged transgressions are you referring to?

-Mr. Not Generalissimo-

Edited by Generalissimo

"Besides his claim of a stealth based army for procinta, cleary out of their league, his constant whineing about the Brotherhood of Mol being the same as the Brotherhood of Nod, which is the same as a salami sandvich, which is the same as the Dark Hand, shows that he is beyond paranoid."

I’ll have you know Procinctia has incredible power projection, we just chose not to employ it causally, because with great power comes greater responsibility and stuff.

Just because you can’t see our forces doesn’t mean they’re not there. . . they’re just. . . they’re just. . . they’re just. . . they’re just really well concealed, yeah that’s the ticket.

Procinctia’s incredibly awesome new stealth technology makes it seem like we don’t have military forces.

The Tsarina takes a shot and a continues.

"As for being a threat....Procinta couldnt hurt a fly, let alone a nuclear equiped nation. We sincerely doubt that can cause any real damage, but we are on the lookout for spies and other sorts of nonsense. I dont even think Procinta has people, according to a Psychologist we sent awhile back, he only saw a cabbie and the Gen' himself."

Edited by Comrade

"Im not sure what you are talking about."

----

A red dot appears on the mans head. A Molakian Sniper waves. He keeps it trained but does not fire....

Jeff (Psychedelicman123) groans and throws the sniper a bag of weed before hiding out of sight. He left a sign on the couch that said "Don't kill me!"

rastaman180: wa gwan, so check it, i eard you were 'avin dis intaview so i have a couple questions. how would ya say molakia is now compared to few months back, and what plans is there to make sure it's better in a few months than it is now. also panties or thongs?

OOC: I don't know why there is a rasta in my country but apparently there is now.

"Molakia a few months ago was just a tiny, semi neutral country. We are now a northern european power, and hope to expand our influence to the world. We have already dedicated several thousand troops for peacekeeping world wide to help maintain the peace. We also hope to rebuild our military to better protect our interest around the world."

"As for the last question....Take a guess." she says with a smile and a laugh.