Interview with The "Rave Queen"

Comrade

GH.jpg

Good Evening ladies and Gentlemen. I am Greg Hastings. I am here tonight to interview the Queen of Molakia, Anna Romanov. But this is a special Interview. I am taking your questions, right from the internets!

Just simply send the question, And It will be asked! I know, Im lazy, but what do you want?

Amy_Lee_0044.jpg

(OOC: Just post a question, and she will answer. All questions are allowed, so personal life, clothing choice, Foreign Policy etc are allowed. Personal questions will be "asked" but it is up to her to answer. Instead of a big press conference, I decided to do it this way.)

Edited by Comrade

OOC: Hmm... SpecOps Paintball... I should really visit those forums again...

And come on, you know that in a real interview of this type, thats EXACTLY what would happen.

IC:

StarCrossedChart: I'm sorry for your loss. WIth all that has happened and this last tragic thing, what direction will you take Molakia now?

OOC: Hmm... SpecOps Paintball... I should really visit those forums again...

And come on, you know that in a real interview of this type, thats EXACTLY what would happen.

IC:

StarCrossedChart: I'm sorry for your loss. WIth all that has happened and this last tragic thing, what direction will you take Molakia now?

Anna nods, and thinks for a moment.

"Molakia will be increasing its defensive forces in order to combat recent Procintan agression. Their words, and Gen's insanity, is a threat to our internal security. Any action against the Brotherhood of Mol is an action against the Molakian State. We will also be revamping our technology to better keep up with the armed forces of Europe and the world. Finally, we will be modernizing our ICBMs to better defend ourselves from nuclear attack. MAD truley works, no?"

Anonymousobserver: What of the treaty between Proctinctia and Slavorussia? You are also treatied to Slavorussia, so wouldn't any conflicts be a threat to both nations? How do plan on handling THAT sticky situation?

And what Aggression, anyway? From what I understand, Proctinctia has absolutly zero military forces.

"If Procinta was somehow able to mount an offensive force, we would have them killed on our shores. If Slavorussia is honorable, which we think them to be, they will stand by our Pact and Assist us. I sincerely doubt that Procinta can cause us major harm, but if we let even small transgressions....this Psychotic Dictator will do something...well crazy."

"Molakia has no intent to invade a bombed out chain of useless islands. If we wanted to do that, we could easily invade Yamato!"

Anna laughs at the last comment she made, finally getting her smile back.

OOC: 1st to Generalissimo, Yeah, that's gonna take that smile off her face, good job.

2nd, to Comrade, how is he able to attack you since you guys are a third way across the world

and finally the IC question

IC: A Yuktobanian reporter stands up and says, with Procinctia off the coast of our motherland, how can you assure that no Yuktobanians will be attacked?"

Psychedelicdude123: Have you ever smoked marijuana? And have you made a national decision while under the influence of marijuana? Where did I leave my pants?

"Wait, that last question wasn't supposed to go in!" Psychedelicdude123 shouted, glaring at the screen that said 'Message sent.' He groaned and leaned back in his chair. "How did my jeans get on the ceiling fan?"

That guy in the back was a moron, asking that sort of question directly was asking to be killed by the Brotherhood of Mol, asking that sort of question directly was asking to be dead in a ditch alone and forgotten. A professional journalist knew when to show restraint, the line between truth and antagonism. Despite somehow surviving Field Marshal Malan’s goons he was still only an amateur with a blog.

McCormick had survived to be the longest single active journalist on the planet, long enough to handle an internet interview without overt aggression.

MeganMcCormick.jpg

Ms. McCormick, independent journalist (formally a reporter of the Procinctia Broadcasting Corporation)

“In today’s world there is disproportionate population of world leaders of questionable sanity, what specifically makes Generalissimo’s alleged instability more of a threat to Molakia’s internal security?”

Edited by Generalissimo

citizen_journalist-1.jpg

Guy in the back, probably freelance reporter

"Several independent observers have accused your Brotherhood of Mol of being a Brotherhood of Nod front – care to respond?"

The Tsarina stares down the man.

"They are wrong and possibly insane."

OOC: 1st to Generalissimo, Yeah, that's gonna take that smile off her face, good job.

2nd, to Comrade, how is he able to attack you since you guys are a third way across the world

and finally the IC question

IC: A Yuktobanian reporter stands up and says, with Procinctia off the coast of our motherland, how can you assure that no Yuktobanians will be attacked?"

"Rest Assured, Molakia will not let any Yuktobanians be harmed."

Psychedelicdude123: Have you ever smoked marijuana? And have you made a national decision while under the influence of marijuana? Where did I leave my pants?

"Wait, that last question wasn't supposed to go in!" Psychedelicdude123 shouted, glaring at the screen that said 'Message sent.' He groaned and leaned back in his chair. "How did my jeans get on the ceiling fan?"

The Tsarina Smiles and winks at this message. She also giggles. "I believe your pants are on...hopefully. As to answer you....Ive done many things in my past...and still do. But I cannot say that my personal preferances got in the way of my job."

Seeing how the man asked the question, she gives a quick 'Call me' handsign.

That guy in the back was a moron, asking that sort of question directly was asking to be killed by the Brotherhood of Mol, asking that sort of question directly was asking to be dead in a ditch alone and forgotten. A professional journalist knew when to show restraint, the line between truth and antagonism. Despite somehow surviving Field Marshal Malan’s goons he was still only an amateur with a blog.

McCormick had survived to be the longest single active journalist on the planet, long enough to handle an internet interview without overt aggression.

MeganMcCormick.jpg

Ms. McCormick, independent journalist (formally a reporter of the Procinctia Broadcasting Corporation)

“In today’s world there is disproportionate population of world leaders of questionable sanity, what specifically makes Generalissimo’s alleged instability more of a threat to Molakia’s internal security?”

"Calling out the Sword of the Crown is a bad idea. With all this talk of the Black Hand, pink elephant, whatever he is paranoid about, who is to say he isnt part of the organization? Maybe he wants to pin the blame onto the Brotherhood. Or maybe Im just high as a kite on the fourth of july and are talking out me bum." The Tsarina Finishes, smirking at a more than likely watching Gen.

Continuing to stretch his luck the guy in the back decided to press the issue further. . .

citizen_journalist-1.jpg

Guy in the back, probably freelance reporter

"Several independent observers have accused your Brotherhood of Mol of being a Brotherhood of Nod front – care to respond?"

The Tsarina stares down the man.

"They are wrong and possibly insane."

“O’really"

Compare this photograph of notorious international terrorist Kane

21461_normal.jpg

to this photograph of the Brotherhood of Mol’s Boris Vladimov

21461_normal.jpg

is it possible that they’re actually the same person?"

Edited by Generalissimo

"Photos are easy to doctor or create. Boris, in his youth, was known to be a model and fiery politician. These pictures were all over the world, and during a few speechs boris angered many people. Perhaps they have made these pictures?"

OOC: Lol I gotta jump in on this...

IC: *NoN reporter that escaped having to report on the current war in East Africa*

"Most honourable Tsarina! If you'd care to answer my question?"

"Although the Generalissimo's implications between your nation, the Brotherhood of Mol and Boris are most likely false and unfounded with regards to a resurging Kane and Brotherhood of Nod, what steps are you and your agencies willing to take to assuage the apprehensions the people of the NoN have towards the Molakian peacekeeping forces currently stationed near the NoN border?

The government of the NoN seems to be leaning towards the Generalissimo! They have not permitted your forces into the Nation, halting any convoys and recieving any aid outside the border, only then to thoroughly screen each crate?

Do you believe this situation could escalate? The 'Great Divide' still lingers on the minds of every NoN citizen, even as UMS forces try to push into our city...

How do you feel personally about the situation of the East African War? Are you offended at the NoN's apprehension?"

"Thank you for your kind answers!"

* The reporter snaps a photo, then sits down, his tape recorder pointing in the Tsarina's direction*

Edited by Executive Minister

"If Nation of Nod does not need or want our aid, we will not force it on them. As for escalation....Molakia does not wish to bring our troops into this conflict unless civilians are in danger. As for letting Procinta into the region....I find it odd that a man so paranoid about Kane would enter where Kane used to tread."

What will The Goverment do to crack down on Nordic Insurgents? The Rebels, althou not as organized as before, are causing many issues in the more rural parts of Molakia.

-Molakian Free Press

"We have the Brotherhood of Mol and the Military attempting to finish these rebels off. It is hard to find them when we all look alike. We cannot just round up everyone and sort it all out later. These things take time."

The Tsarina Smiles and winks at this message. She also giggles. "I believe your pants are on...hopefully. As to answer you....Ive done many things in my past...and still do. But I cannot say that my personal preferances got in the way of my job."

Seeing how the man asked the question, she gives a quick 'Call me' handsign.

Having recovered his pants from the ceiling fan with the handle of a broom and putting them back on, Psychedelicman123 stared at the TV screen, confused, intrigued, and having no idea what the Tsarina's number was. Deciding that the number wouldn't be in a Drakorian phone book, he sat down in front of the TV again with a bong and a small paper bag, both of which had been on his table.

Remembering that the royal palace isnt in the Local Phonebooks, The Brotherhood of Mol is asked to track down this kid....

----

Psychedelicman123's House

Unknown Country

BANG BANG!

"Open up! We need something from you!"

Remembering that the royal palace isnt in the Local Phonebooks, The Brotherhood of Mol is asked to track down this kid....

----

Psychedelicman123's House

Unknown Country

BANG BANG!

"Open up! We need something from you!"

Psychedelicman123 fell over the back of the couch. He hid the bong and bag under the couch and waved away as much of the smoke as he could. He then calmly walked to the door, paranoid thoughts running around his head. He opened it, and stared at the Brotherhood of Mol. "Uhhh....hi?"

Psychedelicman123's dog had gone under the couch and was now eating the green contents of the paper bag. "Errr...what stash?" he asked, leaning in the door frame so they wouldn't see the dog, and hoping they wouldn't try to search his closet upstairs...

Edited by Drakedeath