Nation Sitting Question

Engel

I'm going on vacation in a few weeks and the current status of the person who is supposed to be sitting me is iffy. All of my other friends are already sitting other nations. I'm wondering if someone could sit for 2 nations if it came down to it. Thanks.

36.) I'm going away. Can I have someone look after my nation?

Yes. You may let someone look after your nation while you are on vacation. It is commonly referred to in the community as nation sitting. The player for who you will be nation sitting must alert the game staff of the temporary transfer in the nation sitting thread found here. Once someone has watched your nation for you, your nations will have been logged into from the same computer--the standard rules will then apply: you may never aid, trade, or war with/jointly against other players with that nation again. If you do, your nations will likely be deleted.

Edited by Engel

I would recommend trying to find someone who isn't already sitting, but if it gets to the last minute and you still can't find someone, submit a request via the nation sitting thread and it will be down to the mod approving you. I would say as a last resort it may be do-able.