Hae Da Fung News Thread

Markus Wilding

Emperor Wei, after joining the Dragon Empire ordered all tanks, aicraft and helmets to be repainted in DE colors. Painters have been called to help work on the repainting.

Hae Da Dung's first ever Sasuke competition begins three days from now, and already competitors are showing up in the thousands. So far only a sixth remain in the qulifying round, as international athletes have not yet arrived.

Anthony Davis arrives to do a brief review of the aircraft and tanks to make sure the markings look good and are in proper form. He nods to the ground commanders, "You're doing good work here. We appreciate your vigilance." Anthony wasn't much up on the Athletic event. Dragonisia had sent a team, but otherwise he wasn't much into sports.

"Oh, hello sir, I'm terribly sorry about the mess..." Emperor Zhi desperatly tries to clean off his desk. "So, you need to know whay we have undergone radio silence? Well, it's simple really. I've fallen ill, but none of my doctors know why. It would scare the public terribly, you see."

HIS HIGHNESS RAMA VARMA

THE KING OF COCHIN

TO:

EMPEROR YUAN ZHI WEI

HAE DA FUNG

Your Excellency,

We would like to propose the setting up of a High Altitude Arctic Warfare Training School in your nation. The snow capped Himalayan mountains in your nation are ideal for such a camp.

We propose that it would be a joint venture where specialized troops from our military can train in the arduous conditions. We shall be glad to set up the camp at a location acceptable to you and training could be conducted by instructors from both our armies.

We believe such a training camp would only serve to increase the capability of Dragon Empire defenses.

Thanking You,

Sd,

Rama Varma.

HIS HIGHNESS RAMA VARMA

THE KING OF COCHIN

TO:

EMPEROR YUAN ZHI WEI

HAE DA FUNG

Your Excellency,

We would like to propose the setting up of a High Altitude Arctic Warfare Training School in your nation. The snow capped Himalayan mountains in your nation are ideal for such a camp.

We propose that it would be a joint venture where specialized troops from our military can train in the arduous conditions. We shall be glad to set up the camp at a location acceptable to you and training could be conducted by instructors from both our armies.

We believe such a training camp would only serve to increase the capability of Dragon Empire defenses.

Thanking You,

Sd,

Rama Varma.

*Reply*

This can be done.

*End of*

"Oh, hello sir, I'm terribly sorry about the mess..." Emperor Zhi desperatly tries to clean off his desk. "So, you need to know whay we have undergone radio silence? Well, it's simple really. I've fallen ill, but none of my doctors know why. It would scare the public terribly, you see."

"Yeah, and we were going to get you to update your information with our secretary. It's sad to see you have fallen ill. Are you confident in your doctors? Should we attempt to bring in any additional medical technology?" Joe Barrows would ask sympathetically.

For some reason, weather patterns in Hae Da Fung have changed drastically. At about 3:37 this afternoon, a massive monsoon formed over Hae Da Fung. A reporter from a local news station did this report, translated into other languages here:

A man stands outside a military base, rain pouring down on him and the soldiers in the background.

"Hello, Ryo here for Hae Da Fung National News! As you can see, it is pouring rain behind me! It is a shame, really, as the military is set to run combat training today. I have a Sergeant with me now, uh, what did you say your name was again?"

"I am Sergeant First Class Takeo."

"Ah, yes, Sergeant Takeo, what did you do when the rain began?"

"I told my men, 'Tough. You'll have to learn how to reload in the rain anyway at some point.' They coulnd't reload in the sunshine, either, so this will be a learning experiance for them."

"Yes, so tell me, is it true that you told your men that it is more honorable to die in their bunkers than surrender?"

".....My men are waiting for me."

Edited by N Reeki

"Yeah, and we were going to get you to update your information with our secretary. It's sad to see you have fallen ill. Are you confident in your doctors? Should we attempt to bring in any additional medical technology?" Joe Barrows would ask sympathetically.

"No, I'm fine. It apears to be a bad cold. I'll have somebody contact the Cochins." He sneezed into a tissue then began talking in Japanese to an aid. "My doctors told me I should take the day off...but I'm fit as a horse. I'll be fine. Oh, and watch yourself driving back. The rains have been quite heavy lately."