A retraction and an apology

Sorum

It takes a strong person and leader to admit you were wrong, for this you have my respect and I can proudly say

o/ Sorum

o/ MHA

Not really. You see, he didn't quite want to do this until he realized that regardless of the outcome he would have lost face either way. This is just his way of trying not to lose all of it. Now while I am a fan of giving credit where credit is due, it is indeed possible to give it when it is not in anyway deserved. Just my two cents. But still, I must say that I am certainly relieved that this is finally resolved.

There still is no defense clause in that PIAT. Even if that PIAT had been signed and ratified by both alliances before BTA attacked, it still was not a legitimate reason to join GWIII.

)):

Today I come to you as the newly crowned Emperor of the Blue Turtle Alliance.

Through Unwarranted attacks on GATO our PIAT is now active. The Blue Turtle Alliance hereby declared war on CIS. We will not rest until they either leave The Initiative or they lie in Rubble. Our nations are currently involved in a military blitz on the nations of CIS. There nations will pay for the allies that they have. The Initiative has bullied the cyber verse for long enough. It ends now. The BTA along with friends is now engaged with the Initiative and will not stop until they are destroyed.

Check the aid clause.

Aid is not defined as limited to money only. It is commen place now for Aid to be defined but that one was not.

GATO was attacked so our Aid was through our military.

The clause was a valid and legit reason to go to war. Aid takes many forms. We saw it as through our military.

That was a dumb line at the time, it was equally dumb in the UjW and it is dumb now. BTA was given harsh terms for a reason – they jumped into a war with no good reason to do so and got beaten.

Optional clauses are only dumb to those who don't want them used against them. They are legitimate clauses. BTA was beat down along side of the rest of us in Aegis, including yourself. Also it was well known back then that CIS couldn't fight their way out of a paper bag. If I remember correctly they didn't start getting their asses kicked until they moved on to targets other than CIS.

This is very interesting. It seems there was more going on here than I knew. A lot more.

Well, hopefully this puts the quietus to the stirrings that were going on, and all is calm again.

without a doubt there was a lot going on behind the scenes. MD willingly sacrificed himself for the alliance he loved.