Who Pulls the Strings? NPO? TOP? Sparta?

The AUT

It's because admin pulls our strings! He controls our every emotion in this game. He plays with us until we start dancing the way he wants us too. I mean why would he make something like "update" up? Think about it! It's so we coordinate our attacks and have a pinacle moment where people stay up to some ungodly time, 12:00 a.m. CST, to wait for something to happen.

All of the moves he's made to update the game. Haven't you ever just gone into a thread that's 8 pages long within 30 minutes to argue about a good/bad, rarely ever good anymore, change he's made? We talk about him everywhere. On these forums, on IRC, heck even in real life an "admin" may slip out of your mouth in reference to a superior.

So I say no one alliance or man controls us. It's just one mythical legend who does, and we call him the admin.

Edited by The AUT

This isn't really even a topic for any kind of discussion. This whole thing honestly reeks of attention whoring.

I don't want to be mean, but this is like the equivalent of having an OP that says "I like pizza."

EDIT: left a word out

Edited by Matthew Conrad

This isn't really even a topic for any kind of discussion. This whole thing honestly reeks of attention whoring.

I don't want to be mean, but this is like the equivalent of having an OP that says "I like pizza."

EDIT: left a word out

I think this would fall under the term "adminism."