Merger

The United Southern Alliance is seeking another alliance of similar size to merge with, share resources, and swap knowledge.

We are currently 12 nations with a total NS of 158,697 and an avg NS of 13,225.

If you are interested or know someone who might, please pm me.

Thanks

George Washington - President

United Southern Alliance (USA)

Seems weird, advertising for a merge, and with requests like this, you will mostly get offers for you to get absorbed into them.

Just what I thought. You won't get any "We'll merge with you". You'll get "Merge into us".

I of course wouldn't mind if you merged into HoG. Shameless recruiting on my part.

We are the Protectorate of Curland! we are about 22 members 200K NS, 9.3 KNS average

We were very small, with a penchant for war. We went to war time and time again for our ally Norden Verein, and just when thing started getting really bad for small alliances they rewarded our loyalty by including us in the Hanseatic League, a large block with several large and recognizable alliances (Norden Verein, Nueva vida, etc.). In other words now we are safe from raiding ourselves and repay this by going to war with them.

When I said bad for small alliances I menat that None targets dissapeared, allainces no longer allow raiding of their inactives.. and the only thing left to raid is small alliances. It started with \m/ not recognizing anything less than 5 members as an 'alliance' (very noble of them in retrospect), then FAN and GOONS upped the ante to 15 nations.. now we hear that some major alliances use 20 or 25 members as a threshold.

JOIN US! I am, and would remain the leader, but us being of similar size you would not get 'absorbed'. Lets talk about this.

Grow with us! be safe (well all is relative) and then excercize those military muscles and go to war along side us.

Vitauts of Vitland, leader of the

Protectorate of Curland

(PS. we are trying to get some trade circles going.. and we really need more people for that)

We are the Protectorate of Curland! we are about 22 members 200K NS, 9.3 KNS average

We were very small, with a penchant for war. We went to war time and time again for our ally Norden Verein, and just when thing started getting really bad for small alliances they rewarded our loyalty by including us in the Hanseatic League, a large block with several large and recognizable alliances (Norden Verein, Nueva vida, etc.). In other words now we are safe from raiding ourselves and repay this by going to war with them.

When I said bad for small alliances I menat that None targets dissapeared, allainces no longer allow raiding of their inactives.. and the only thing left to raid is small alliances. It started with \m/ not recognizing anything less than 5 members as an 'alliance' (very noble of them in retrospect), then FAN and GOONS upped the ante to 15 nations.. now we hear that some major alliances use 20 or 25 members as a threshold.

JOIN US! I am, and would remain the leader, but us being of similar size you would not get 'absorbed'. Lets talk about this.

Grow with us! be safe (well all is relative) and then excercize those military muscles and go to war along side us.

Vitauts of Vitland, leader of the

Protectorate of Curland

(PS. we are trying to get some trade circles going.. and we really need more people for that)

Hmm, absorption much? Give me a hollar on irc, we can talk about a treaty or something if you want one, as looking for other alliances merge to get stronger won't help.

Hmm, absorption much? Give me a hollar on irc, we can talk about a treaty or something if you want one, as looking for other alliances merge to get stronger won't help.

Thanks for bumping my thread with your posts, but unless you are interested in a merger, please don't reply anymore.

Thanks.

You seriously had me fooled as you being Bilrow, but then when I saw the post, i knew Bilrow wouldn't post that.

The United Southern Alliance is seeking another alliance of similar size to merge with, share resources, and swap knowledge.

We are currently 12 nations with a total NS of 158,697 and an avg NS of 13,225.

If you are interested or know someone who might, please pm me.

Thanks

George Washington - President

United Southern Alliance (USA)

Hey!, we are a smaller alliance (25 members) but we are growing and have a strong government, and great people, if you want to come by and talk about a merge or something of that sort, just come on by. Here is the link to our forums:

LEN forums

LEN alliance stats:

Here!

Edited by SoX

Hey!, we are a smaller alliance (25 members) but we are growing and have a strong government, and great people, if you want to come by and talk about a merge or something of that sort, just come on by. Here is the link to our forums:

LEN forums

LEN alliance stats:

Here!

I joined the board, and waiting to be masked.

you should talk to The Swarm

they are a small alliance with 17 nations with the average strength being 6,673

im not sure if they will want to merge but they could become good partners

I sent a message to their top nation for a link to their forum.

we are a small and new alliance. At present we only have *cough* 5 members *cough cough* so there is no danger of you being 'absorbed'. I would of course be willing to allow one of your leaders a place on the council and your most experienced will have goverment positions. Please consider this. If you wish to talk about this in private, please select the link in my signiture, but in case you cant find that here is anouther link!

United Armed Forces Forums