The Emperor of Lu's Annoucement

lutai

In the Province of KyzLorda in south western Kazakhstan the city formally known as Bat KoNur was Renamed Lu Zhang and pronounced as the Empires Capital , in the Palace Throne Room Sat Emperor Lu Tai he smirked ,"Its time to make another announcement to the world".

Cameras where set up and prepare to broadcast to the world ,"I am ready now start the Broadcast", the camera's turned on as the Lu tai was Broadcasted once again around the world.

"Ahem leaders of the world It is nice to speak with you once more i have come to announce a important message i am willing to allow 3 leaders ally with me and meet me in person so that we may discuss Diplomatic relations in the later future and why do you ask im broadcasting this heh well sense their so many nations popping up in Europe i thought some hard earned allies would do me some good also , makeing allies wasn't the only thing i wanted to say in this broadcast ", he rose up from his throne "I am Looking for a Empress to be at my side so any country wanna make an Marriage alliance im fine with that until then tata". the Broadcast was cut off.

"i think i have done well ,heheahahahahha ... ok prepare for the leaders arrival.

The Terrestrian Empire, being the cautious nation that we are, would like to send one of our diplomats to your kingdom in the place of our leader. We don't send our highest ranking leader to a foreign nation that we know little to nothing about. We hope that you can accept this substitution.

The Arrangements have been made to prepare for the meeting with the Nations of Cochin and Terrestrian as The Emperor Of Lu gladly awaited the arrival of the Secretary KP Varma and the diplomat of Terrestrian.

A Red Carpet was laid on the walk way and soldiers lined up on the right and left sides of the Carpet they stood firmly shwoing that the Army of Lu was very disciplined.