Declaration of Wästerdyskreich

Mergerberger II

People of Wästerdyskreich, of Nordland, of the World, I come before you humbled, betrayed, and angrier than I have ever been in my life. Scolar Visari, a man with whom I have fought countless times, someone that received the highest honor any Nordlander could possibly receive, has betrayed me, the Nordland, and Western Germany. He has committed acts like this in the past, which caused me to not trust him in the first place, though I had thought that he had changed. I find out today that he has not. He is still the same genocidal maniac that he was so long ago.

For his betrayal, he has caused the downfall of the Nordland. As this is the case, inevitably, the Länder of Wästerdyskreich is hereby withdrawing from the Greater Nordlandic Reich. We shall become sovereign once again, under the flag of Wästerdyskreich, and with that flag and that old government, we shall rise to our old position in history.

Wästerdyskreich shall stand once again!"

With that, the people saw a familiar flag raise high above the Capital once again.

newflag.png

"Let all the world know the words of the greatest men of this country. Let them know that true to our motto and our heritage, we, the people of the West, We Shall Stand Fast!"

Wästerdyskreich does hereby secede from the Greater Nordlandic Reich.

"Well, another one has seen the truth, as it seems. Singapore recognises your existence."
We can say little but second this statement. We congratulate Wästerdyskreich on liberating itself from Nordic oppression.
Curristan formally recognizes Wästerdyskreich.

These statements speak for us. No need to add anything to them.

One might want to read later reports

I apologize. Government officials are working overtime to keep me and my staff apprised of everything, and they aren't always successful.

OOC: I wasn't sure which one came first, to be honest. I hadn't looked at the times of the OP's.